Sponsored

Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas!

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
All of these look like great ideas! How about rain guards that aren't low profile/in channel?
We haven't made such kind of products. Do you have any suggestions for the rain guards?
Sponsored

Daniw

First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 f150
We haven't made such kind of products. Do you have any suggestions for the rain guards?
Ones that stick on and aren't low profile in black/smoke. Ford's guards are in channel and low profile, they don't look good

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just got off Ebay and saw a new accessory for the Ford Maverick: Center Rear Air Outlet Vent Frame Cover. The cover came in Red and of course Carbon fiber. This would be breathtaking in a wood grain, also matte black,dark blue,etc. This is a gotta have!!!

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Sorry wrong choice of words. I'm talking about a speaker enclosure pod to mount in the rear door recess above the door bin at the bottom. In the area shown in the photo.

1664198112785.png

I've seen a couple of guys have custom speaker enclosures made for this area, but they didn't match the front speaker grill and kind'a looked off to me. A speaker enclosure pod here would need to match the front speaker grille.

Thanks for asking for clarification and sorry I didn't explain it well enough.
Hi sorry for the delayed reply. Just discussed it with the team, unfortunately it's out of our profession.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Just got off Ebay and saw a new accessory for the Ford Maverick: Center Rear Air Outlet Vent Frame Cover. The cover came in Red and of course Carbon fiber. This would be breathtaking in a wood grain, also matte black,dark blue,etc. This is a gotta have!!!
Oh we didn't include it on our set. Let me check the data

Sponsored

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hi Dear MAVERICKTRUCKCLUB members,

Exciting news! Finally our center console tray for the 2022 Maverick is available! And we are offering a 20% discount for the Center Console Tray on Amazon from Oct 14th to Oct 31st. Please don’t miss out on the coupon on the product page!

Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! 1665746124714

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Purchased your center console tray this AM.

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Regarding the coin slot, its not needed in my truck. I have a better (I think) solution. I go to Costco and buy a jumbo pack of socks for rather cheap. I keep them in the truck and when I come to a stop sign with an unfortunate asking for a handout, I give them a new, dry pair of socks. If I have any change, not much, probably less than a dollar, I put the change into one of the socks. Doesn't solve the homeless problem, but gives somebody a night of warmer feet.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Regarding the coin slot, its not needed in my truck. I have a better (I think) solution. I go to Costco and buy a jumbo pack of socks for rather cheap. I keep them in the truck and when I come to a stop sign with an unfortunate asking for a handout, I give them a new, dry pair of socks. If I have any change, not much, probably less than a dollar, I put the change into one of the socks. Doesn't solve the homeless problem, but gives somebody a night of warmer feet.
That's sweet! Good idea to put the change into the socks

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

We usually make the storage tray with black ABS material, and equipped with insert mats. We will make different colors for inserts mats.

For the Shift Knob Mental Cover, we are still considering what color should be made. I believe orange would be a good idea.
Please, please consider the wood grain interior color when making interior accessory options!!

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Please, please consider the wood grain interior color when making interior accessory options!!
I will definetly bring it to the team! We are making the trim overlays with grain wood and will be available soon!

zacatac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just bought the console tray as well. It will be replacing another brand that I already have, I think the compartment layout on the Muslogy model will be more useful than the one I am using now.

CenTexMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: Subaru WRX, Challanger RT, RAM 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hi Dear MAVERICKTRUCKCLUB members,

Exciting news! Finally our center console tray for the 2022 Maverick is available! And we are offering a 20% discount for the Center Console Tray on Amazon from Oct 14th to Oct 31st. Please don’t miss out on the coupon on the product page!

1665746124714.png
I highly recommend getting one of these. I bought a similar one a few months ago and love the way it give you multiple layers to store and secure things. Mine has the coin slots... Which are not very useful. I like the design of this one much better.
Sponsored