Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi All,
Wanted to share that I just confirmed with Murray Ford in Starke, FL. They don't add any extra for market adjustment. They are selling for MSRP. On top of that they add a 15 year 150k powertrain warranty @ no extra charge. Seems very interesting. Let me know what you all think.

10/21 Update: So I went ahead with the order and found out their dealer fees are crazy high. In other words, I'm going to go with Mullinax.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rozay

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
Galloway in fort Myers has lifetime engine warranty. Msrp no b.s . Great dealer

Gray

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi All,
Wanted to share that I just confirmed with Murray Ford in Starke, FL. They don't add any extra for market adjustment. They are selling for MSRP. On top of that they add a 15 year 150k powertrain warranty @ no extra charge. Seems very interesting. Let me know what you all think.
J

Gray

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi All,
Hi All,

Bsimps

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Mustang gt, 02 Mercedes AMG
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I put my mav order in on Friday (22) msrp, $500. deposit, lowest dealer fee I found within 100 miles, did all online..only a couple hours to complete …order, confirmation, signed build sheet, deposit online…
Compared to LM and Granger, I was out of delivery range on one so extra+$700 to deliver and the other good price but delivery to sw Florida $$

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I put my mav order in on Friday (22) msrp, $500. deposit, lowest dealer fee I found within 100 miles, did all online..only a couple hours to complete …order, confirmation, signed build sheet, deposit online…
Compared to LM and Granger, I was out of delivery range on one so extra+$700 to deliver and the other good price but delivery to sw Florida $$
Hmmm, just called them Wednesday afternoon. They told me and @James L. Harrison it was MSRP PLUS $895 Dealer Fee. He also swore to be damned they were not and have not built a single Hybrid.

I have an order at Chapman but I don't think I'll ever see it. They have ordered over 400 and their allocation hasn't been all that great.

Who did you talk to? I spoke with a Daniel, he said he was a Floor Manager. If I can get it for that amount I may reorder.

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi All,

10/21 Update: So I went ahead with the order and found out their dealer fees are crazy high. In other words, I'm going to go with Mullinax.
They told me they would order my Maverick at MSRP; no dealer mark-up. So I asked specifically about the fees. Included was a $895 "dealer fee". Deal killer for me...

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went with Sam Galloway Ford in Ft Myer, dealt with Anthony Caputo, very quick and easy
My Apologies @Bsimps I thought you had used Murray Ford in Starke. My Bad.

What did Sam Galloway Ford get for in Fees? Everywhere in Florida I've asked they want crazy money for Dealer Fees plus mark-up over MSRP. I have an order but I don't think I'll ever get scheduled. Thinking about getting closer to home.

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Apologies @Bsimps I thought you had used Murray Ford in Starke. My Bad.

What did Sam Galloway Ford get for in Fees? Everywhere in Florida I've asked they want crazy money for Dealer Fees plus mark-up over MSRP. I have an order but I don't think I'll ever get scheduled. Thinking about getting closer to home.
I use Mullinax in Apopka. I've had mult dealings with them this year (in-laws got a new Ecoboost, son got a new Ranger that I was involved in both) plus we purchased a new Bronco Sport in late Sept. My wife drives this now. Anyway, all of the Mullinax vehicles were stock inventory and all was MSRP, with no dealers fees.
I ordered 2 Mavericks back in June. XLT and a Lariat, both luxury packages. $100 refundable deposit. The Lariat was going to be my wife's. But the BS has changed that now.
The Lariat got scheduled Thursday for week of 12/13. I'm now taking this one after I saw a Lariat at Mullinax couple weeks ago, loved the interior, plus it has ACC with lane centering and after driving the BS that has as well, I will not go back.
Anyway, I say all this as Mullinax in Apopka is one of the biggest Ford dealers in Central Florida with a very good honest reputation. Great place to buy. No shady business tactics, like having that white sticker on the windshield showing all the dealer options added like other Ford dealers in central Florida practice. This is a very busy place because of their reputation.
BTW: The 2021 Ranger (not a 4x4) my son got was a Lariat that was 32,600 discounted by almost 4000. I actually saw it when he was working. I put a deposit on it right away. Was going to get it if he didn't. Was a no brainer.

Sponsored

Bsimps

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No mark up, msrp..$599.50 dealer fee, I read my post and didn’t mention dealer…so my bad.
I did the order on ford site…named them as dealer, let Anthony know and he emailed me all the information on the deal sheet, signed off, copy of drivers license, plus Refundable deposit (all fees..new lic plate…and now I wait..all done in hours not days.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I use Mullinax in Apopka. I've had mult dealings with them this year (in-laws got a new Ecoboost, son got a new Ranger that I was involved in both) plus we purchased a new Bronco Sport in late Sept. My wife drives this now. Anyway, all of the Mullinax vehicles were stock inventory and all was MSRP, with no dealers fees.
I ordered 2 Mavericks back in June. XLT and a Lariat, both luxury packages. $100 refundable deposit. The Lariat was going to be my wife's. But the BS has changed that now.
The Lariat got scheduled Thursday for week of 12/13. I'm now taking this one after I saw a Lariat at Mullinax couple weeks ago, loved the interior, plus it has ACC with lane centering and after driving the BS that has as well, I will not go back.
Anyway, I say all this as Mullinax in Apopka is one of the biggest Ford dealers in Central Florida with a very good honest reputation. Great place to buy. No shady business tactics, like having that white sticker on the windshield showing all the dealer options added like other Ford dealers in central Florida practice. This is a very busy place because of their reputation.
BTW: The 2021 Ranger (not a 4x4) my son got was a Lariat that was 32,600 discounted by almost 4000. I actually saw it when he was working. I put a deposit on it right away. Was going to get it if he didn't. Was a no brainer.
Thanks for the info. I live in Crystal River. I placed an order locally on 10 June and never heard from the dealer again. I emailed and no response. Called and he was always off. So I canceled the order and went through Chapman up in Horsham PA for 4% Below Invoice on 22 July. But I did not know at the time there were almost 300 orders ahead of me. By the way, I am ordering a Hybrid so that is part of the problem. Anyway, here I sit with no clue where I am on the list or how long before I get scheduled. My guess is end of year before it gets selected to build. So I'm thinking about ordering in Florida. Sounds like Mullinax would be a great option but they appear to be a large dealer as well and I know I go to the bottom of the list. So I might be sitting waiting all over again. PLUS it's hard to walk away from 4% Below Invoice.

Do you know what kind of numbers they have ordered and how many are getting selected to build? The difference is right at $1,930 between MSRP and what I'm paying. I just need to make a decision to wait it out or move along. But I really appreciate the info.

Bsimps

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I understand, I looked at LM in Kansas, msrp, $299. Dealer fee and free delivery up to $1,000 but to get to me was $1700. Then Granger in Iowa, 3% below Invoice, low dealer fee but on me for delivery or a 3 day road trip, looked around Sarasota /Tampa $800 dealer fees and not very helpful…checked Sam G, lowest dealer fee, msrp, sent email and quick reply w/fees, deposit and instructions to ford site, build order, name them as dealer and in hours I’m on the wait list.. I ordered XL hybrid and a couple options thinking maybe April / May ?? Now this could be bs , was told Ford has 1,000’s of hybrids built and If there was one close to what I wanted could get it around January. I’m not holding my breath.

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the info. I live in Crystal River. I placed an order locally on 10 June and never heard from the dealer again. I emailed and no response. Called and he was always off. So I canceled the order and went through Chapman up in Horsham PA for 4% Below Invoice on 22 July. But I did not know at the time there were almost 300 orders ahead of me. By the way, I am ordering a Hybrid so that is part of the problem. Anyway, here I sit with no clue where I am on the list or how long before I get scheduled. My guess is end of year before it gets selected to build. So I'm thinking about ordering in Florida. Sounds like Mullinax would be a great option but they appear to be a large dealer as well and I know I go to the bottom of the list. So I might be sitting waiting all over again. PLUS it's hard to walk away from 4% Below Invoice.

Do you know what kind of numbers they have ordered and how many are getting selected to build? The difference is right at $1,930 between MSRP and what I'm paying. I just need to make a decision to wait it out or move along. But I really appreciate the info.
Don't know the exact numbers as we sit today. I will say that at times it was a challenge in getting this kind of info from Mullinax and at most times I did not. I, like yourself, was getting frustrated in the process but I eventually had to just trust that they knew what they were doing. After all it is in their best interest to get this right, and I felt at the end of the day that they were doing just that.
As for anyone, $2,000 would be hard to walk away from, and you are probably right, if you walk away from a confirmed June order and start over, you'll probably be waiting another 6 months. Now that the EPA numbers are released, the OKTO buy has to be very close and my guess it will happen before the rumored Dec 8th date. Plus, it wouldn't surprise me if Ford ramps up the production numbers on the Hybird and many more get scheduled at a accelerated pace. Your decision on what you want to do but probably your best chance to get your Hybird sooner than later, is to, as the saying goes, probably best to keep dancing with the one you brought to the dance with.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't know the exact numbers as we sit today. I will say that at times it was a challenge in getting this kind of info from Mullinax and at most times I did not. I, like yourself, was getting frustrated in the process but I eventually had to just trust that they knew what they were doing. After all it is in their best interest to get this right, and I felt at the end of the day that they were doing just that.
As for anyone, $2,000 would be hard to walk away from, and you are probably right, if you walk away from a confirmed June order and start over, you'll probably be waiting another 6 months. Now that the EPA numbers are released, the OKTO buy has to be very close and my guess it will happen before the rumored Dec 8th date. Plus, it wouldn't surprise me if Ford ramps up the production numbers on the Hybird and many more get scheduled at a accelerated pace. Your decision on what you want to do but probably your best chance to get your Hybird sooner than later, is to, as the saying goes, probably best to keep dancing with the one you brought to the dance with.
AGREE, thanks for sharing info and insight. Appreciate you. Hope your Maverick arrives sooner than you expect.
Sponsored