Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you purchase from a dealership that owns multiple locations, does it matter which location you buy from? In other words, should you buy from the largest location the dealership owns? Or, do they all get treated equally as far as dealer allocations?
Sponsored

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I asked my dealership just that question, and they said allocations are location specific. They are not allocated to the ownership group.

7Litre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Next time I talk to my salesman I'll have to ask him that question, see if he has the same answer.

TomD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailsport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If you purchase from a dealership that owns multiple locations, does it matter which location you buy from? In other words, should you buy from the largest location the dealership owns? Or, do they all get treated equally as far as dealer allocations?
I question the validity of the dealer allocations. I ordered my Maverick from the dealer that is highest volume dealer in world. They were aware that I needed a vehicle as I was sharing a vehicle.
My truck isn’t scheduled to be built yet. I ended up buying one from a local dealer and had to pay a premium price to get it. I believe with price increases and interest rate increases it will probably be a wash as far as cost is concerned. I don’t believe the allocation thing or the dealership just doesn’t care about service for potential long term customers.

dags1207

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco | 2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I had that same exact question! This seems to put my worries to rest :)

I asked my dealership just that question, and they said allocations are location specific. They are not allocated to the ownership group.
Sponsored