Sponsored

Missing Owner's Manual Cover?

user_3146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Did any of you get a cover to contain your owner's manual and other documents? I picked up my Hybrid Maverick yesterday (ordered 8-13-21) and I received a shrink wrapped owners manual pack and master keycode card but no cover/folio. The dealership says it didn't come with one and this is their first received Maverick order so they are not sure. If so can someone post a pic of what it should look like? TIA
Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did any of you get a cover to contain your owner's manual and other documents? I picked up my Hybrid Maverick yesterday (ordered 8-13-21) and I received a shrink wrapped owners manual pack and master keycode card but no cover/folio. The dealership says it didn't come with one and this is their first received Maverick order so they are not sure. If so can someone post a pic of what it should look like? TIA
Walk away! This is totally unacceptable.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Walk away! This is totally unacceptable.
Agreed. OP must immediately sell his obviously defective maverick. Clearly it needs to be at a very steep discount, say $5-10k to account for it's substandard production. I will be a nice guy and take it off his hands to relieve him of the burden of owning such a terrible vehicle.

Ford Maverick Missing Owner's Manual Cover? 2023 Ford Maverick ST prototype 13

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agreed. OP must immediately sell his obviously defective maverick. Clearly it needs to be at a very steep discount, say $5-10k to account for it's substandard production. I will be a nice guy and take it off his hands to relieve him of the burden of owning such a terrible vehicle.
@Decayed , thanks for stepping up and taking one for the team (y)

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For whatever it's worth, I bought one of these for my '17 Toyota owner's encyclopedia. It also holds service and repair docs.

Samsill 70821 Professional Padfolio - Resume Portfolio/Business Portfolio with Secure Zippered Closure, Junior Size, 10.1-inch Tablet Pocket, Expandable Document Organizer & 7"x10" Writing Pad

Sponsored

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guesstimate somewhere north of 90% of owners never remove the shrink wrap.
:geek:

TacoHolder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mav
Not sure if this is an emerging trend, but my 21 Tacoma did not come with one. Wife's 20 Leaf did have one. You can get one with any brand's logo stamped on it for $20 on eBay or Amazon.

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guesstimate somewhere north of 90% of owners never remove the shrink wrap.
:geek:
I have already read a lot of the owner's manual, which I downloaded and printed months ago. I have items of immediate interest flagged and highlighted. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My salesman told me Ford dropped the cover a few years ago.

Sponsored

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Suggest you replace the manual with the Oreo Thins Version.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope it isn't missing. Many of the new vehicles (including Maverick) don't come with a cover for the owners manual.

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nope it isn't missing. Many of the new vehicles (including Maverick) don't come with a cover for the owners manual.
Confirmed, Chapman Ford told me this without asking when they gave me the owner’s manual packet. I was honestly surprised it had an actual paperback owner’s manual as I thought it would be online only.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Suggest you replace the manual with the Oreo Thins Version.
I opened my thins the day i got my Mav and they were great. Now i am sorry could be worth money someday.

cannon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Mach-E doesn't even come with a manual. I think that's going to be the trend.
Sponsored