First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW R32; Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would say there is also a good chance your build week gets bumped once or twice as well, but seeing as you are an Ecoboost you have a better chance of getting built on time if not earlier.
Already got bumped once from March 6th to the 13th.
[/QUOTE]
Well, just got bumped again, to week of March 20th. Looks like the 90 days for X-plan will not be a "problem".
Sponsored

OP
OP
NoCoolNameDave

NoCoolNameDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Already got bumped once from March 6th to the 13th.
Well, just got bumped again, to week of March 20th. Looks like the 90 days for X-plan will not be a "problem".
[/QUOTE]
That's awesome and disappointing at the same time.

redskins5

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford F150 Hybrid, 2022 mavrick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OK guys this is getting crazy. I've lurked here a while but didn't have a truck so I never really posted anything. I do remember reading the post about the guy everyone is talking about who got screwed over but I had no idea it was the same place.

I will say this the salesman did mention multiple times that I would receive a survey and asked if I could please give 5 stars. So maybe they are just trying to repair their image but it doesn't make any sense to me to do it with some random person calling about a truck verses the guy they screwed over.

All I can do is tell you guys is about my experience there. And to all the conspiracy theorists out there if you look close at the pictures you can see a Volkswagen Golf next my Tremor that's the car I traded. I took the pics when I was swapping my stuff over. I will take some more pictures today and post them.
not only that where did a tennesse dealership get a Jaquars decal to put on the truck and why would they go that far just for a picture.

PCK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW R32; Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's awesome and disappointing at the same time.
[/QUOTE]
Just got bumped yet again to the last week of March, first of April (unclear as email says week of March 29th but Ford tracking has April 1st). Seems that X-plan issues are the least of my worries.
Sponsored