First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Velocity Blue Lariat AWD, Lux ECO Fx4 arrived yesterday, picked it up today. Ordered November 1st. Almost 8 months to the day. Great dealing with Morrie's Okemos Ford
Enjoy! got my hybrid 12/23 cactus gray....I got a vin today on the Velocity blue....how is the color in person? Port Huron here.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Olldladieslovemavericksto

Olldladieslovemavericksto

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Velocity Blue Lariat AWD, Lux ECO Fx4 arrived yesterday, picked it up today. Ordered November 1st. Almost 8 months to the day. Great dealing with Morrie's Okemos Ford
That's awesome, I ordered July 23rd, 2021. Should have it in 2 more weeks. I hope you enjoy your new truck.

Last edited:

MichaelG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 7/22
Built 9/22
Hoping for delivery to Dean Sellers soon
XL AWD Co pilot 360

update: Delivered 10/11
Dean Sellers (Troy, MI) again tried to add door guards and locking lugnuts (for stealies??) and couldn't find my $500 deposit, but it got straightened out and the the experience was pretty straightforward. No other surprises and I paid MSRP plus $250 doc fee. 0% financing for 36 months is free money. I would use them again.
Replacing the lug nuts is a good idea. The stock ones are the 2 piece kind that will rust out and swell making them very hard to get off. Nice to hear you paid MSRP. I ordered from them as well.

Sponsored

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Replacing the lug nuts is a good idea. The stock ones are the 2 piece kind that will rust out and swell making them very hard to get off. Nice to hear you paid MSRP. I ordered from them as well.
All the factory lug nuts need to be replaced, IMHO, not just 1/wheel for the locks. They're just plain junk.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally got a build date and a VIN# Yahoo! I entered FORD chat this afternoon. I tried many times late morning but it wouldn't connect. I received a private message from a member here and told me my CO color was a roll over for 23 and that made me very happy. I then decided to try again on chat and got through. I'm going to attempt posting my tracking photo. I guess this means I don't have to worry about rolling over.

Oh the build date is the week of 9/12/22 and ETA is 10/10/2022 - 10/16/2022. I know those dates may change, but yahoo!!
Ford Maverick Michiganders My.Maverick.MTC
Sponsored

Last edited: