Sponsored

Memorial Day Sale Alert: 10% Off MRT Performance Exhaust Systems and Hood Strut Kits for Ford Maverick!

MRTperformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided

I have some exciting news to share with you all. If you've been considering upgrading your Maverick's performance and adding some functional style, now is the perfect time to do so!

MRT Performance is having an exclusive Memorial Day sale that you won't want to miss. For a limited time, MRT is offering a fantastic 10% discount on exhaust systems and hood strut kits for our beloved Mavericks.

To take advantage of this amazing deal, simply head over to www.ShopMRT.com and use the promo code "Patriot" during checkout. But hurry, because this incredible sale ends on May 30th, 2023!

MRT Performance is renowned for outstanding craftsmanship and high-quality products. MRT exhaust systems are designed to optimize your Maverick's performance, providing an exhilarating driving experience. And with MRT hood strut kits, you can add convenience and a touch of style to your vehicle.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Upgrade your Maverick with top-of-the-line performance parts at a discounted price. Visit MRT Performance's website today and explore MRT's wide range of exhaust systems and hood strut kits.

Let's make this Memorial Day weekend one to remember by enhancing our Maverick's performance and style with MRT Performance. Join me in taking advantage of this exclusive offer and elevate your driving experience.

Happy Memorial Day and enjoy the savings!
Sponsored

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On the MRT hood struct installation video, on the driver side I don't see second bolt being attached to bracket. Did you miss filming that, or are you attaching to only one bolt?

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
On the MRT hood struct installation video, on the driver side I don't see second bolt being attached to bracket. Did you miss filming that, or are you attaching to only one bolt?
Ford Maverick Memorial Day Sale Alert: 10% Off MRT Performance Exhaust Systems and Hood Strut Kits for Ford Maverick! driver fender

Both fender brackets only have one provided bolt with the kit. You will use the provided bolt and nut to place (red circle) the bracket into its installation location while using the preinstalled factory bolt in the fender (circled in yellow) to anchor the bracket and keep it in place. If you have any other question please let me know here or feel free to call us at 734-455-5807
Sponsored