• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Rda2w

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
Engineer
Some videos are starting to appear from Utah. I guess if they don't offer opinions and stick to specs they aren't subject to the embargo. :)

And some outtakes from Auto Buyers Guide

A new TFL walk around
Sponsored

Last edited:

superakcraig

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ranger Sprt 4x4, Blue, 27k miles- Garage Kept
Some videos are starting to appear from Utah. I guess if they don't offer opinions and stick to specs they aren't subject to the embargo. :)
Thanks for sharing...Great info, and that will be my color 😍, and I am glad I chose it!

Rando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
I want a velocity blue 2.7 so bad I can’t see straight. I hope they don’t can that color before the 2.7 can be ordered (and built). They have gotten rid of it for Atlas Blue on just about every other model so far.

Sponsored

jamese123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler
I really think Ford should have allowed the bed step as an option on the STX.
I would confirm. On the Ford of Canada build & price, the bed step shows up as an option on XL STX 4X4.

Ford Ranger Media Event Videos of 2024 Ranger & Ranger Raptor 🍿 Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 13-16-57 Ford Ranger® Build & Price Shop.ford.ca

Last edited:

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
I would confirm. On the Ford of Canada build & price, the bed step shows up as an option on XL STX 4X4.

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 13-16-57 Ford Ranger® Build & Price Shop.ford.ca.png
Didn’t realize Canada was different! But alas, it’s not an option on the US Ford site except on XLT and above. I believe one or two reviewers said it in their videos way back last year when Ford had the first media (non-driving) event. Being available in Canada gives me hope that maybe they’ll offer it in 2025 model year. It’s just a very strange omission.

Ford Ranger Media Event Videos of 2024 Ranger & Ranger Raptor 🍿 C10BF969-3002-4A39-8702-7D685DCCC695

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kranger84

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape
Occupation
Ford Manufacturer
Reading the comments from TFL walk around the major complaints are pretty much what I expected. Price, no sunroof option, rear hvac removed and no 60/40 split on rear bench. Can't wait to see full drive impressions.
Sponsored