• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rda2w

Rda2w

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
Engineer

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher

JimJa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger Lariat, '18 Focus RS, '17 Escape Titanium
Just finished reading all the comments:
- Sunroof. Have had one on every vehicle I've owned (except 19 Ranger), around 20 vehicles. NEVER had one leak or fail to operate correctly. Enjoy them in the mountains where I live.
- Rear vents are a good idea and are available in ROW Rangers. Doesn't make sense not to have them on U.S. spec units.
- Same for split rear seat. Good idea to have the upper rear seat fold flat tho.
- I'm left handed. I notice ROW Rangers have a cup holder on both sides of dash (at least the Raptor) That would be a great feature on U.S. Spec vehicles.
- I know why Ford doesn't offer the bed step in the RR, but seriously, couldn't they make the exhaust slightly different to make room for the the step. It's hard enough to get in the bed anyway, a step would help - a lot. Should be standard on all models, even if it's only on one side.

Okay, I'll stop complaining now.
Sponsored