athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As of today, 68 Maverick listings on Carvana. Roughly half pending sale. Lowest price is $36,590 for a FWD EB.
Think high price burnout is cooling off the used market a bit? A month ago you would have struggled to find one Maverick to purchase on there. Being $17k upside down on a used vehicle is about as ugly as it gets.
Definitely seeing some previous Mavericktruckclub owners vehicles on there, too. Easy to recognize by the mods.
For those who are planning to cash out, might be a good time to go ahead while you can.
Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think they're just buying more now. They don't seem to have an issue selling them.

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I expect Ford to crank out several thousand non-constrained stock order 22MY Mavericks. Enough to dent the supply/demand ratio, probably not but I do not know. Rising interest rates will start to curb demand. As the old song/saying goes: What goes up, must come down". Except for taxes!! :D

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang, 01 Sport Trac, 11 Volt
I gave Carvana my info (Hybrid, XLT, Lux) yesterday and got a buy it now price just over $34k. I wouldn't say there is over MSRP burnout yet if they are still offering those numbers. Not selling, just curious what it would bring.

Enderet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
They finally put my Maverick up on there and they are asking 3k more than what they paid me for it.

Edit -I will also add that it has been over a month since they bought it from me. Not sure what took so long to get it on the site. Additionally, I can add that they seem to have dinged up the hood of the truck a little. It now has a few scratches that I know 100% were not on there when I sold it to them.

2nd edit - It is also interesting that they dont even mention/advertise the expensive tonneau cover that I installed on it, and is still shown as being on in the pictures (rollnlock).

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
athertonbt

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They finally put my Maverick up on there and they are asking 3k more than what they paid me for it.

Edit -I will also add that it has been over a month since they bought it from me. Not sure what took so long to get it on the site. Additionally, I can add that they seem to have dinged up the hood of the truck a little. It now has a few scratches that I know 100% were not on there when I sold it to them.
A car I sold didn't show up for about 2 months and was similarly marked up. Apparently they have a ton of issues with vehicle titles so I would imagine that's the hold up.

Last edited:

Cobraj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Jeep Gladiator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
wonder what all our mavericks will be worth in 4 or 5 years from now, when they will be everywhere! Maybe still a lot cause ford will raise the price to be as much as a Ranger is today
Sponsored