First Name
GAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanx for the XL photos, as that is the model I ordered. Well, looking at the headlights, I would guess that replacing a headlight bulb is no longer going to be 35 cents, but is now going to be a $2,000 component.

I still haven't heard anything from Ford, and am starting to get antsy.

Nauszja

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 AWD Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yess thanks for these. Basically exactly what I'm getting so it's a nice preview.

Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I ordered an XL AWD Tow Pkg. Moonroof-Slider-Hard tiled Tonneau cover-mat and spray in Liner- Velocity Blue..can't wait
Probably never tow but I wanted the bigger radiator, trans-cooler etc., for peace of mind

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Engine
Undecided
Finally a real life XL interior pic.
Now wait just a minute! Your location says DMV. If that is DC, MD, and VA, where did you take these pictures at? You know... out of pure curiosity. I would NEVER go out of my way on an extended lunch break to see it in person.

[EDIT] Nevermind...found out you just shared the pics from another thread.

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like the XL interior(and grill) better than the XLT ordered. Had to have cruise control, otherwise it would have been the one shown. rats.
I even like the steel wheels better. If form follows function, then I am more enthused.
That is a really good looking vehicle to me.
tom

Sponsored

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh man! I changed my order from XL to XLT a few weeks ago and now I'm kinda regretting it. It so easy to lose sight of what I need from the truck vs what I want.

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you. Finally some good pics of the XL. I like what I see especially the interior. Also, the steelies look good with the Area 51 color.

medgar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That"s all you need and you will have a great little pickup that will be a blast and have extra money in your pocket compared to trucks on the market today. Add a brush bar front bumper, paint the steelies black maybe add a black camper cab or bed rack with roof top tent and you have a great weekend explorer.

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That"s all you need and you will have a great little pickup that will be a blast and have extra money in your pocket compared to trucks on the market today. Add a brush bar front bumper, paint the steelies black maybe add a black camper cab or bed rack with roof top tent and you have a great weekend explorer.
Yeah, why Ford didn't use black instead of silver paint is beyond me... costs nothing extra.

I also prefer the muted colors, seems like the bright gray almost white colors on the XLT are more muted and mature here too, but the no cruise control is a deal breaker. Hopefully someone can figure out how to add that.

Edit: Might even look neat with a body colored wheel wrap, if you can get a pretty close match. Then use that same wrap to do the mirror caps. Hmmm...
Sponsored