A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hell yeah! I'd roll around in Hot pink for a good cause.

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Engine
Undecided
I just realized, have we ever had a look at a Bronco Sport next to a Maverick? Considering they are built on the same platform, seems like a nice look at the two.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice to see the recognition of this scourge. wife went through treatment 3yrs ago.

Horrible dease.

On a lighter note. I bet that MAV was mine under that wrap. It disappeared for several
days during production so I’m sure they were getting her ready for her photo op. 🤣
I lost my spouse last year to leukemia. 5 months from diagnosis to death. Along with the pandemic I'm so glad 2020 is gone forever.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is awesome! Kudos to Ford and the factory. Guess while they are staying busy without parts to build hybrids.

Sponsored

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome job for a great cause. My Grandma went through breast cancer twice in the 90's and beat it both times. Then ovarian cancer kicked in around 2006. Lost her to it in 2013. Lost my Mom to lung cancer a month ago yesterday. After caring for two people dying of cancer, I wouldn't wish that shit on anyone. If there's any justice in the world, someday that bullshit will be a thing of the past. Anything that raises awareness I'm all for.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I lost my spouse last year to leukemia. 5 months from diagnosis to death. Along with the pandemic I'm so glad 2020 is gone forever.
So sorry for your loss. We just lost an extended family member to "early stage" lung cancer. 6 months from diagnosis to death.

PlantMan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-250 4WD crew 8' bed; 2022 Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Calling Mary Kay.

Sponsored

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I showed it to my wife, she says she wants it. She was diagnosed 9 yrs ago, and is now cancer free, 4 yrs. Yes, I would buy it, drive it (if she would let me), and wouldn’t care what anyone thought. Now I am wondering how much a wrap would cost… 🤔

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I showed it to my wife, she says she wants it. She was diagnosed 9 yrs ago, and is now cancer free, 4 yrs. Yes, I would buy it, drive it (if she would let me), and wouldn’t care what anyone thought. Now I am wondering how much a wrap would cost… 🤔
2-4k based on your location, the installer reputation, and type of vinyl being applied.

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I should have added, she is breast cancer survivor. So yes, she is especially loving that Maverick.