Sponsored

gwijo

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
People have been trying to figure this color out for over a year now on the Bronco forum. Depending on lighting and the persons eyes, it could go from a light grey to a mint green color.
I hear that and I’d be okay with that range of color… but a lot of the walk around videos look almost white to me in the sun.

I’d like a gray but don’t want it too close to Oxford and I already have a carbonized gray explorer. Interested in the more flat gray shown in the build renderings.

I’ll prob end up going with cactus and just hope it gives off more flat gray than glossy white.
Sponsored

Mavhead

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan versa
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
People have been trying to figure this color out for over a year now on the Bronco forum. Depending on lighting and the persons eyes, it could go from a light grey to a mint green color.

Mint girl scout cookies 😂

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’d like a gray but don’t want it too close to Oxford and I already have a carbonized gray explorer. Interested in the more flat gray shown in the build renderings.

I’ll prob end up going with cactus and just hope it gives off more flat gray than glossy white.
Saw a CG Ranger when I went to check out a HPR and I'd describe it's a light dust gray with just a subtle hint of green.

Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This cactus gray looks nice but I’m having a hard time committing to it.

All the pictures in shade and in the light look much lighter than the bronco/ranger cactus gray.

Also the rendering on the Ford build page looks darker than every cactus gray photo ive seen (and I’ve scoured the Internet for all of them).

what do you all think??
I went to my dealer and lo an behold there was a Bronco Sport in A51 and a big Bronco in Cactus gray. I have an A51 ordered and I almost switched to Cactus Gray but in the sunlight I liked the A51 better(plus I did not want to be put at the end of the line on the order 6/19 order)

CraigMN

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
This cactus gray looks nice but I’m having a hard time committing to it.

All the pictures in shade and in the light look much lighter than the bronco/ranger cactus gray.

Also the rendering on the Ford build page looks darker than every cactus gray photo ive seen (and I’ve scoured the Internet for all of them).

what do you all think??
I saw this one at the local dealer in Cactus Grey.

Ford Maverick Maverick with bull bar, lift kit, larger tires and wheels (rendering) 0E4DEDE8-E7A5-4773-82AB-D55FE542845D

Ford Maverick Maverick with bull bar, lift kit, larger tires and wheels (rendering) 456D4A82-708C-47A9-B5B6-4FFDB376C94A

DangerZone

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did this VERY rough photoshop of what a bull bar, lift kit, wheels and tires could look like.

2022 Ford Maverick  bull bar, lift kit and wheels and tires .jpg
How about imagining the Maverick with a roll bar/sports bar in the bed and maybe lights on the roll bar?

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Excellent Rendering. Well done!

I prefer lowered cars and trucks, but for real would drive one that looks like this lol.

Sponsored

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did this VERY rough photoshop of what a bull bar, lift kit, wheels and tires could look like.

Looks good. Needs some fender flares now!

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is no radar cruise unless a Lariat. and no cruise at all in an XL.
I believe all models with the Co-Pilot have Pre-Collision Assist With Automatic Emergency Braking. Not sure where those sensors are located, but might impact that.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sethd514

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape toyota 4runner

Any idea what size lift and tires this would represent? What wheels and tires are these?