Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

There probably won't be AWD for the hybrid next year, but the existence of the EB only Tremor package doesn't automatically mean there won't be.
Going by the spy shots timeline. It will be Tremor at 2023 open, as we know, ST(name?) as mid year package, AWD hybrid as 2024 debut.
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have a radical idea for Ford. How about actually producing and delivering the mavericks we ordered months/year ago !?
Nope they are modeling Tesla and just teasing concepts from here on out.

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow! The Tremor looks and sounds awesome! Love the grill and black seats.
I hope it takes the pressure off of my 2023 Hybrid order this Fall!

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can see ford customer service in 6 months “ Sir, if you don’t drop your tremor package, we can not guarantee a MY23. Contact your dealership for assistance “.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you are letting a computer completely control your 4x4 and locking differential, do you really need to control the gearing? I would trust the system to run this to. If you really need to keep the torque push the low button. I've always looked at Paddle Shifters as a sports car thing.

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I just priced up some changes to my FX4K w/235 ATs build. Over the cost of my build I am spending $1055(some of which is aftermarket trailer stuff) for better skid plates, a twin clutch diff, a 1" lift kit, and a better approach angle(that I need for my driveway). Plus additional orange paint and software.

scottp01

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta (on death's door)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is FX4 still going to be available for 2023? If I have to re-order, I really don't want to have to choose between 4k towing and an off-road package

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' EcoSport SES, 22' Lariat Lux FX4 Eco Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is FX4 still going to be available for 2023? If I have to re-order, I really don't want to have to choose between 4k towing and an off-road package
I would assume so. The F150 and Ranger offer both. No reason to drop it from the lineup, plus you can configure the most capable version of the Mav with the FX4 as part of the package. This is really more of a niche version, though I expect it to be popular.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tremor looks interesting but I am happy with my fx4 and its upgraded extras . meets my purpose . I am sure there will be a number of people that will want the extra goodies that the Tremor offers .

DJLG210

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
LG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe just a preproduction model quirk, but a bit strange that they went with a dark charcoal to replace the light gray trim on the interior door panels, however, the light gray is still being used in the upper panels of the interior's body.
Lack of lighting making the lower panels look darker in the demo photos but it’s all the same darker shade of gray from the XL interior. Here’s a closer look at the door panel from the Tremor demo video.
Ford Maverick Maverick Tremor Official Release! – Specs, Pics, Videos. Priced @ $2,995 BD9FD0DF-CBE8-4AEB-8C38-71810898EA59

Sponsored

TLats

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT 2.0L
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Going by the spy shots timeline. It will be Tremor at 2023 open, as we know, ST(name?) as mid year package, AWD hybrid as 2024 debut.
Do you know where said spyshots timeline is? Im wondering how long of a possible wait it would be for the st if its not out in sept.

MustangMech

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In before "No fog lights??" and "No LED tail/turn lights??".
Have you driven a Maverick in the dark? It doesn’t need fog lights, the headlight arrangement illuminates like it has fog lights.

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you are letting a computer completely control your 4x4 and locking differential, do you really need to control the gearing? I would trust the system to run this to. If you really need to keep the torque push the low button. I've always looked at Paddle Shifters as a sports car thing.
Its actually a awesome feature for towing. Most times its a gear lockout that aids you in keeping it in the best range for the grade your climbing. in offroading you can use it as engine braking. its it needed persay? nah but it is handy in alot of situations.

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you driven a Maverick in the dark? It doesn’t need fog lights, the headlight arrangement illuminates like it has fog lights.
My post was meant in jest - lots of people have been asking for fog lights, especially since on the non-FX4 pkg it's just dead space. Fog lights are also better in some situations than headlights, in least in my limited experience.

gwalton1234

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Saturn Aura
Engine
2.5L Hybrid