Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tremor off-road and Tremor appearance package are two different things ?

J_Garn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm honestly so stoked they separated the utility package from the color/graphics package. I have zero interested in having an orange sticker on the side of my vehicle and flashy wheels. Having the lift and other drive modes on a black Maverick is going to be rad.

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm honestly so stoked they separated the utility package from the color/graphics package. I have zero interested in having an orange sticker on the side of my vehicle and flashy wheels. Having the lift and other drive modes on a black Maverick is going to be rad.
Agreed. And at $3k I think it’s a good value.

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interested in this tow rating speculation. If it is only 2k, as it sounds, I guess that’s a no go for me. My wife will be happy with me not upgrading 😂

Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The wheels and color/graphics here are all part of the base Tremor package. The appearance package hasn't been pictured but even more graphics and gray painted mirror caps/roof.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now this ladies and gentlemen is an official public announcement. Answer to several questions in one. Interesting that I do read that 4K is not available on this. Just my opinion, but I think if 4K was an option they would have listed "up to 4,000 pounds with optional equipment". Time will tell but seems like that struck off the list.

Probity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Scab 2.7EB, 2017 CR-V
Now this ladies and gentlemen is an official public announcement. Answer to several questions in one. Interesting that I do read that 4K is not available on this. Just my opinion, but I think if 4K was an option they would have listed "up to 4,000 pounds with optional equipment". Time will tell but seems like that struck off the list.
Wonder if Autoblog is correct on towing spec for the Tremor:
"All these off-road upgrades do result in slightly reduced payload and towing capacity. The standard EcoBoost-powered Maverick has a payload of 1,500 pounds and a towing capacity of 2,000 pounds, though it can be increased to 4,000 with a towing package. The Tremor has a payload capacity of 1,300 pounds and has no towing package option, so maximum towing capacity is 2,000 pounds.

bighap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hoping Avalanche Gray isn't a Tremor exclusive. Move over Cactus Gray.

Sponsored

kingranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@kingranchero can you confirm 4k is incompatible? Also are the XLT Tremor seats cloth or ActiveX (presumably) like the Lariat?
Correct, cannot option 4K Towing Package with Tremor, however all Tremors will come equipped with the normal trailer hitch with 2K towing. XLT and Lariat get the usual cloth and ActiveX seats respectively.

Hoping Avalanche Gray isn't a Tremor exclusive. Move over Cactus Gray.
Avalanche Gray is exclusive to the Tremor.

J_Garn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The wheels and color/graphics here are all part of the base Tremor package. The appearance package hasn't been pictured but even more graphics and gray painted mirror caps/roof.
Oh wow, that's pretty strange to me. Are those other graphics consistent on the Ranger/F150 Tremor? Curious to see what more, cosmetically, they plan on doing with this trim.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

yes also no mention of a front facing camera. I do agree this is a cool package but probably not a viable option without the 4K towing compatibility.

Bmr4mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Lux Hybrid 23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last edited:

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs