Sponsored

Deleted member 1370

So according to this, it's only about 2" shorter than my 08 Nissan frontier (I went out with a tape measurer after I saw the video) first person that's actually given an accurate measurement that I've seen. I'm good with those dimensions! That was really my last reservation was that I couldn't get an accurate representation. My dad is going to swing by one of the Ford dealers in Columbus to see in person and facetime me in so I can "see" for myself.
i wondered the same thing, my father has a '17 frontier but his is RWD idk if yours is the same or a 4wd. The ground clearance just by looks of it looks comparable to the RWD version of the frontier. Could be wrong though
Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I work right near Krieger Ford. Going to have to stop by after work tomorrow and see if it's there to look at. I have mine on order from Roush Ford. They're anticipating a "stock" Maverick in a few weeks. The dealer told me, when they get one on the lot, they would let those with orders know so we could stop by and look at it.
I just did a facetime with me dad that swung by there for me. It's the red lariat FX4 that seems to be making the rounds. Not sure how long it is going to be there but there were quite a few ppl taking a look at it at 10:00 this morning.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i wondered the same thing, my father has a '17 frontier but his is RWD idk if yours is the same or a 4wd. The ground clearance just by looks of it looks comparable to the RWD version of the frontier. Could be wrong though
I have a my '08 is 4x4. I think the ground clearance may be about an inch or so lower than my frontier but not drastic. I'm glad I saw the video where Tim actually brought out a tape measurer. I paused it, grabbed mine and went out and measured my frontier. So much easier than trying to guess based off of the guy that says he's 6'3 or the guy who say's he's 5'6. The tape doesn't exaggerate.

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
Great walk around by Tim Bartz of Long MacArthur. Some the highlights he covers are real life measurement of various points of the bed. Child's car seat installation and some other nuggets of good info!

Sorry if this was already answered, but why is the Ford logo not shown when the spray-in is done at the dealership?

OP
OP
Delzona

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry if this was already answered, but why is the Ford logo not shown when the spray-in is done at the dealership?
Apparently it's a factory only thing. When the liner is sprayed at the dealerships they don't have the ability or possibly the permission to incorporate the Ford logo. Just my guess.
Sponsored