First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Buick Encore + ordered Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
they are super reflective. In direct light it’s hard to tell they’re black. From some angles they even reflect so much of the paint color it can be hard to tell they are there. I like them but might keep an eye out for ones that are less reflective or I may hyper dip these. I do like the metal inserts better than vinyl overall though.

F7ED68F6-5750-4B95-B6E8-08828FD10D88.jpeg
Thanks for sharing your photo as this really confirms our bias towards the black lettering on our upcoming? Hot Pepper Red Maverick. Really looks great!
Sponsored

Maintman

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
How to they attach? Self adhesive or have the dealership install them…

TruckGal

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge and now the Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am liking this a lot. I think the black will look on my Rapid Red if it ever get's built.

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How to they attach? Self adhesive or have the dealership install them…
3m adhesive tape on back. Do not pay someone to do them.

Sponsored

Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger and Maverick
Here is the set I bought. They were horrible and then I got and exchange and they were horrible again. Burn marks all over them. Cut horribly. I ended up buying a set of decals (last picture) from someone I bought decals for my Ranger tailgate. [email protected] and for $20 in any color you want you can't go wrong.

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look IMG_5239

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look IMG_5240

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look IMG_5255

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look IMG_5256

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look IMG_5257

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look IMG_5258

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look IMG_5259

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look IMG_5260

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look IMG_5261

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look IMG_5262

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look IMG_5263

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look IMG_5264

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look IMG_5265

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look Decals

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here is the set I bought. They were horrible and then I got and exchange and they were horrible again. Burn marks all over them. Cut horribly. I ended up buying a set of decals (last picture) from someone I bought decals for my Ranger tailgate. [email protected] and for $20 in any color you want you can't go wrong.

IMG_5239.jpg

IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5255.jpg

IMG_5256.jpg

IMG_5257.jpg

IMG_5258.jpg

IMG_5259.jpg

IMG_5260.jpg

IMG_5261.jpg

IMG_5262.jpg

IMG_5263.jpg

IMG_5264.jpg

IMG_5265.jpg

Decals.jpg
I would be pissed if I got the first and second set that way. Where did you get the stickers? I will end up doing mine the same way you did.

Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger and Maverick
I bought a set from another dealership across the country in case mine was a bad batch. Same crap. They were the black stainless ones. I got them from a guy off etsy - I dont have his store name but his email address is [email protected] it was cheaper to buy direct instead of taxes collected on etsy.. not by much $20 total shipped... seriously you can't go wrong.

And this is all I'm going to say. Don't want to look like I'm promoting. Just make sure everyone is aware of the product I got 3 times. Last dealership told me I did that during install. I said buddy I havent even installed them yet and now I'm stuck with them.

BilesSTL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Sport
OOOOOOOOOO gonna need black on the white Maverick

Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just be careful you don't get rear ended.
[/QUOTE
Well I live in San Diego Ca so I should be able to get away with it. Anyways I have not got my truck yet. I figure since I have a build date for 11/08 I should get mine at the end of Dec or first 2 weeks of Jan but I'm really hoping for late Dec

Cubsfan24

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought a set from another dealership across the country in case mine was a bad batch. Same crap. They were the black stainless ones. I got them from a guy off etsy - I dont have his store name but his email address is [email protected] it was cheaper to buy direct instead of taxes collected on etsy.. not by much $20 total shipped... seriously you can't go wrong.

And this is all I'm going to say. Don't want to look like I'm promoting. Just make sure everyone is aware of the product I got 3 times. Last dealership told me I did that during install. I said buddy I havent even installed them yet and now I'm stuck with them.
Wow, it’s always our fault! What a joke.

Now I’m concerned. I still have mine in the bag. I need to check mine.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, it’s always our fault! What a joke.

Now I’m concerned. I still have mine in the bag. I need to check mine.
Please and report back. I’m ready to order a set of the black ones.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tailgate Lettering Applique - Polished Stainless Steel installed on Iconic Silver Maverick.

These are actual metal pieces. (y)

Photo by @Evenlease44

Tailgate Lettering Applique - Polished Stainless Steel installed on Iconic Silver Maverick.jpg

Updated with photo of @mdl20813's Cactus Gray Maverick with Polished Stainless Steel tailgate lettering:

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look {filename}

Here's how the official photos look on the Ford Accessories page. It also comes in Black Platinum.

From thread : FORD ACCESSORIES Parts & Website for 2022 Maverick Officially Launches 🚀

Tailgate Lettering - Black Platinum

Ford Maverick Maverick Tailgate Lettering in Polished Stainless Steel Are Actual Metal - Real Life Installed Look {filename}

Tailgate Lettering - Polished Stainless Steel

😮🤑🤑 The black looks GREAT on white.
Sponsored