Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had those from an old project and installed them to see what they'd look like on a Maverick. I couldn't bear to throw away unused decals, they're coming off this week before ceramic coat.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What's the stx for anyways?

Sponsored

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
STX has only ever been offered on XL versions. So yes, you're likely the first to downbadge an XLT.
I don’t think that’s correct, it’s an appearance package that can be added to xlt (also ranger, f150 & 250) you know they never made an stx maverick yet… I myself like people use many different things from other ford to customize and sorry for some of the guys posting negative comments.

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I don’t think that’s correct, it’s an appearance package that can be added to xlt (also ranger, f150 & 250) you know they never made an stx maverick yet… I myself like people use many different things from other ford to customize and sorry for some of the guys posting negative comments.
Show me an XLT in which you can add STX.. there isn't one. Build up an XL F150 or Ranger and you will see the option to add STX.

STX has always been a base level package/model that slates in just below XLT.

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Show me an XLT in which you can add STX.. there isn't one. Build up an XL F150 or Ranger and you will see the option to add STX.

STX has always been a base level package/model that slates in just below XLT.
I just did an internet search for ford truck stx package and it does say stx package was offered on different trim levels including xlt the internet is full of a lot of information. Here’s just one quick search:
https://f150advisor.com/ford-f150-stx-vs-xlt/

and :
https://www.myvalucar.com/ford-stx-vs-xlt.htm

I’m pretty sure my 1994 ranger STX was also an XLT because it had power windows & 4.0 w/manual transmission and 4x4 keyless entry and other options not available on the base model I also purchased it new (I took off the side sticker because I didn’t think it match the metallic red paint with blue/silver stickers)
Sponsored

Last edited: