First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine on Oct. 25 and all I have is an order confirmation from Ford, nothing more. No Vin, no scheduled build, no more info. Same for you fellow Oct. order guy?
Mine was august and I don’t even have a confirmation (pretty sure the dealer didn’t use my email)

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Question if you don't mind do you think she could find out why the Ford representative in West Tennessee will not give out allocations for Mavericks ordered my Maverick in the beginning of August and my small dealership has not got a single allocation for retail sales was just wondering if she could find out why I do thank you for any help you might be able to pass on my way.

Thank You.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Question if you don't mind do you think she could find out why the Ford representative in West Tennessee will not give out allocations for Mavericks ordered my Maverick in the beginning of August and my small dealership has not got a single allocation for retail sales was just wondering if she could find out why I do thank you for any help you might be able to pass on my way.

Thank You.
That's something the dealership has to take up with the Regional Manager. The question to ask the dealership is if they've gotten any stock orders being built. If they do, then have them explain why they got stock orders and not retail!! Unless of course you've ordered a hybrid and if you did you could be waiting quite a while!

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was august and I don’t even have a confirmation (pretty sure the dealer didn’t use my email)
You can call Ford and ask them to make sure they use your email.

Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No update on the epa website as of 07:05EDT this morning.

Jdub

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeffery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The order number is on your DORA, see Order Code near upper right in the DORA below.

DoraBlk.jpg
That is almost the exact build I ordered on June 30. Still waiting for it to be scheduled.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Based on the info that had been released saying they won't deliver hybrids until Jan 2022 I got the impression Ford is holding off delivery to goose up their Q1 sales numbers for the benefit of the stock price. Call me tin foil hat person but these are the type of decisions businesses make. Hope I'm wrong, would love to get mine before Christmas.
I wonder, though… how much of a dent does 3000 to 5000 hybrid Maverick sales make in the grand scheme of Ford’s entire empire, in one quarter, to affect its stock so significantly?

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for your help . I will be asking some questions today and yes they have cut two stock orders in the last three months a matter of fact I got to drive the first one I totally fell in love with the truck I'm 6 foot 3 and I had just about as much room in there as my Silverado. I would transfer my order to some other dealer but the owners her relatives of mine and they are really good people I value your friendship so very much so that's why I don't push too hard. I guess there's always got2b a first one and a last one you're probably looking at the last one I will definitely hang in there looking forward to Christmas in July 2022 again thank you take care in Arizona it is a beautiful state in my old stomping grounds. 👍

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
Unless something has changed, no you can't.
My order was submitted on 7/14 and even though my Mav has been built since 10/12, I've still never received a single email from Ford. I didn't really want to be at the mercy of my salesperson for information, so I tried...repeatedly, to work with Ford to add my name to my order...or even confirm whether my name was on it. I was repeatedly told that they can't view and/or edit customer information on these orders. All they could do was verify that there was, in fact, an order placed for a Mav with my VIN. That was all.

Now, the only consistent thing through my order process has been inconsistency, so it certainly MAY have changed, but that was not at all my experience a couple months ago.

Reactions: TCK
Sponsored

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux. Pkg., '16 Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I phoned the number, waited on hold 15 minutes (for the "Maverick team"), only to be told that my July 19 Lariat Hybrid Lux 360 order is not yet scheduled and they don't know when it will be.....

OP
OP
aitch-2-oh

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Tuesday AM update, thoughts and questions...
  • My Maverick Order Entry Procedure explained: I surfed the Build Your Maverick site, knowing which of the 3 Ford Dealers I'd be using, made an appointment (an actual, seated-across-a-desk appointment) and walked in with the printed Build Your Maverick list. A short time and a few questions later, after ALL my info was entered (including email address), I walked out with a printed sheet which included the Sales Code and Order Code.
  • This interaction occurred on 9/20/2021, I got my Ford Confirming email the next day 9/21/2021
  • I received my FITS Accessory salve-the-stinging email on 10/21/2021 [note: loved the 'Dear Future Maverick Owner' heading. As soon as 'future' was read, I thought "uh oh..."]
  • My Ford Salesman was NOT part of either of these email chains, unaware of the FITS offer or that the Confirmation Email had arrived. He is now...
  • This Ford Dealer received 2 Ecoboost Mavericks (no clue if they are demonstrators, stock, retail or 'other') 3 weeks ago.
  • I stopped by 2 weeks ago, he opened 1 up so I could sit, open the hood and lift gate, get a feel for inerior space and height off the pavement and play 'pretend'. He asked if I wanted to take it for a drive. I think I confused him when I declined the offer, based on the fact that "it's not the same engine or transmission, so there's no point".
  • I filled him in with some of the pertinent info gleaned from yesterday's thread; his reply was "This is great information". I replied "I support and buy locally. You've got to deal with Dearborn".
I hope this helps 'splain how I arrived at this point. Your journey may have taken a different path!

On to the day. Take care.

Dangro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I phoned the number, waited on hold 15 minutes (for the "Maverick team"), only to be told that my July 19 Lariat Hybrid Lux 360 order is not yet scheduled and they don't know when it will be.....
The Customer Service Reps would not know when your order was going to be scheduled. They could tell you if had already been scheduled.

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Never! We, the September orders, shall never let anything diminish our hope! (Unless we have to wait as long as the June orders)
I ordered a mid June hybrid before the long line but it's still not even built yet. If it comes in Jan that is a 7 month wait. I hope yours does not take that long but be prepared with all the orders, supply chain issues and the magnesium shortage.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a mid June hybrid before the long line but it's still not even built yet. If it comes in Jan that is a 7 month wait. I hope yours does not take that long but be prepared with all the orders, supply chain issues and the magnesium shortage.
Mid June hybrid order here as well. Though, to be fair, we can't count a couple of months in our wait as production didn't really start until September or so. I do not have a scheduled build date as of today. :(
Sponsored