bschurman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat, 1961 VW bug
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Am I reading this right, only 1 day of Maverick production?
No. The scheduling is for the build week of 11/22

Ford Maverick Maverick scheduling week of 9/27 for production build week 11/22 1632922357514

If you get scheduled for that week, the exact day is kind of unknown until that week arrives.
Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

No. The scheduling is for the build week of 11/22

1632922357514.png

If you get scheduled for that week, the exact day is kind of unknown until that week arrives.
Thank you for clearing that up. I feel much happier now!

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Am I reading this right, only 1 day of Maverick production?
The start of the builds is always on Monday. They will build mavericks during that week. That being said, it does not mean they will build Mavericks for 5 days or that they will necessarily start building them on Monday.

Apparently that plant has the capacity to build 800 cars(on a perfect) a day. Reality is a bit less. How many they plan to build is unknown to us mortal humans.

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
We ordered a couple of weeks after you at the end of June. Next spring would work out for our schedule very well. But if I comes out earlier it is all good.
Received my email from Ford today. Hybrid is scheduled for production the week of November 22nd, 2021. XLT model

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
Your salesman is totally wrong! There have been hybrids built and ready for shipment, (possibly even shipped) but they can't be sold as yet since they don't have their EPA numbers.
My hybrid is scheduled for production the week of November 22nd. It's an XLT model

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid is scheduled for production the week of November 22nd. It's an XLT model
Did you have any add ons with XLT? When did you order?

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I hope that's true -- and I certainly don't want to pop your balloon -- but I went from a Priority Code 12 to a Priority Code 02 on 8/19/21 and I haven't been scheduled yet. PC-02 is not a guarantee.

That said, I managed to drop the spray-in bedliner from my order yesterday and am still at a Priority Code 02. So I too am hoping to get scheduled next week. Maybe we both will...

(See: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ter-you-are-already-at-priority-code-02.2496/).

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I hope that's true -- and I certainly don't want to pop your balloon -- but I went from a Priority Code 12 to a Priority Code 02 on 8/19/21 and I haven't been scheduled yet. PC-02 is not a guarantee.

That said, I managed to drop the spray-in bedliner from my order yesterday and am still at a Priority Code 02. So I too am hoping to get scheduled next week. Maybe we both will...

(See: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ter-you-are-already-at-priority-code-02.2496/).
Well I did not get a build date. I called my sales rep and he said he would check into it. I am still at a 02 priority (purgatory) My order is still in "processing". Dry Heat , you were right and my balloon is deflated but not popped. I am still stoked about getting this game changing truck.

I bet all of all the manufacturers are scrambling to get something comparable to the Maverick hybrid.

Last edited:

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was priority code 2 from the day I ordered my EB2.0 XLT FWD with the Tow package on July 20. When that fell through I changed to the Hybrid with a spray-in bedliner and remained a priority code 2. I know if I drop it I will get scheduled, but I don't want it this year. A friend of mine ordered a hybrid XLT without the spray-in bedliner on Sept 1 and is scheduled for a build date in November.

ychuck46

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Supercrew w/EcoBoost engine, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received my email from Ford today. Hybrid is scheduled for production the week of November 22nd, 2021. XLT model
Glad for you. Sounds like with any luck we'll be in early to mid December. Same engine and model #.
Sponsored