Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here we go again. I'm having my Doc induce a coma till Thursday morning.👀
. I
I bet you get scheduled this week! Moving to a 2 at least means they were considering building yours haha. I didn't order til mid-July so I've got nothing to complain about.
How does one find out about their priority changing, pray tell?
Sponsored

Msmith49333

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus ES300
Wasn't in the market until a few weeks ago when I ordered mine. I probably won't take delivery until after Ford unveils the 23 model year Maverick lol. I got every option that is a "constraint"...

Ordered and confirmed on 9/11

Hybrid
Lariat
First edition
Luxury pkg
Area 51

I'm excited to get my truck, but I also supply the auto industry and knew when I ordered it that I probably wouldn't get it this year. Honestly will be pleasantly surprised if it gets to the dealership before next March.

Dethkake

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well mine isn't even scheduled yet so it looks like I won't be getting my truck this year =( Hope my current car lasts that long.

ychuck46

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Supercrew w/EcoBoost engine, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine on June 15th. Hybrid, no word yet. Probably next spring.
We ordered a couple of weeks after you at the end of June. Next spring would work out for our schedule very well. But if I comes out earlier it is all good.

Sponsored

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
Hoping this is my week because I'm running out of patience. Saw some local dealers are getting inventory, seems like very few Lariat and not in any colors I want, but it's tempting. Also seriously looking at other vehicles.

Leggowe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
I ordered on 07/20 a hot pepper red xlt Lux hybrid. I contacted my dealership 10 days ago to ask what their allotment is, and if I could get a better priority code than 19. They said they’d text me back. I also asked the dealership that if a person or several people walk in and place an identical order like mine, and the dealership continually gives them a higher priority than me, does that mean I’ll never get my truck because I’m the bottom of the barrel? Of course I haven’t heard back from the dealership.

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let's hope one of us get's scheduled this week. A new list of constraints/availability of accessories should be out this week too.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At this point I am resolved to the fact that it will easily be later this year or even January/February before I get scheduled. But I am wondering and I’m sure someone has already ask this, a while back there was a chart showing what had been scheduled and the various builds. I think it’s been updated from time to time but I haven’t seen one in a while and I can’t remember if it was on this forum or another one. Wondering if that chart is updated somewhere if one knows.
What I want to do is show my dealer this chart. They told me yesterday (in a text) that not one Hybird in the country had been scheduled. Just another reason my confidence is less than stellar with them.
Your salesman is totally wrong! There have been hybrids built and ready for shipment, (possibly even shipped) but they can't be sold as yet since they don't have their EPA numbers.

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered on 07/20 a hot pepper red xlt Lux hybrid. I contacted my dealership 10 days ago to ask what their allotment is, and if I could get a better priority code than 19. They said they’d text me back. I also asked the dealership that if a person or several people walk in and place an identical order like mine, and the dealership continually gives them a higher priority than me, does that mean I’ll never get my truck because I’m the bottom of the barrel? Of course I haven’t heard back from the dealership.
I'd be on someone's butt🤬🤬 ASAP and get that priority code lowered to at least 10 or if possible, find a new dealership. It seems as though, they don't know what they are doing or don't give a shit!!!!

Sponsored

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good luck to everyone, just about 24 hours to go...

Ksmavgal

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Well mine isn't even scheduled yet so it looks like I won't be getting my truck this year =( Hope my current car lasts that long.
Yep my daily driver officially conked out last week. I have an 06 escape as my back up car, but she's not used to driving 120 mi/day 5-6 days/ week, so now I'm crossing my fingers that she keeps trucking through December into January. Otherwise bye bye Mav🥺
I can't buy another car to get me through until a truck i ordered in mid-july finally gets built and delivered...
PS I'm not even scheduled yet

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Am I reading this right, only 1 day of Maverick production?
Sponsored