Sponsored

CharlieR

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Pretty much everything I know about this is in the post I linked to above. But here's a little more.

One thing I would add is that I convinced my dealer that the region was unfairly holding me hostage -- forcing me to stay with an order that they cannot build -- just because they previewed it at a time when they thought they could build it.

My dealer had to make some calls -- probably to somebody at the region, but they didn't tell me who -- and convince them of the same thing. The change was only possible with the help of someone at the region who has the ability to unlock the order for changes. I believe the changes were actually made by the dealer after that.

One last thing... I don' t know how they did it, but they were able to reestablish my Priority Code 02 immediately after the changes. My previous "Time of Preview" date/time on my DORA changed to sometime in the afternoon of the day they made the changes, so I assume the regional guy just "re-previewed" it.
Thanks. Sorry I missed your link in your earlier post. Going to share this info w my dealer in hopes of removing my tonneau cover. I’ve been 02 since July 12 and ordered on June 11.
Sponsored

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's odd over the past 2 days I can no longer view my order. When I click on view order from the Ford order confirmation email it just goes to a page that now says "page can't be found".

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Once you get the mail.....Then you have to worry whether it will actually get built..Build moved back or forward...maybe a part becomes a constraint ....lack of chips delays the build...So see getting the second email(in production/build week) doesn't totally put you in LaLa land...You still worry

leap3535

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm being hopeful! My dealer is bad at giving me updates and information... But a have a hybrid xlt lux so it sounds like those are getting looked at!

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Going to share this info w my dealer in hopes of removing my tonneau cover. I’ve been 02 since July 12 and ordered on June 11.
FWIW, @huunvubu has a different take. He thinks Priority Code 02 only lasts from Tuesday to Thursday and then reverts to your previous Priority Code. I've asked him were he heard that, because it's so different from what I've heard, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

See his post here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...e-already-at-priority-code-02.2496/post-54681

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FWIW, @huunvubu has a different take. He thinks Priority Code 02 only lasts from Tuesday to Thursday and then reverts to your previous Priority Code. I've asked him were he heard that, because it's so different from what I've heard, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

See his post here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...e-already-at-priority-code-02.2496/post-54681
Multiple sources:

First one is my own experience with my dealer in making changes to my order. I did three different changes to my order over time.

The first two changes were done within hours of the request.

The last one I requested was on a Monday but the fleet sales manager was off on that Monday and when he tried to make changes to my order on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday he was unable to do so because my priority code was at 2. On Friday he was able to make the changes because my priority reverted back to 10.

Second one if from Tim Bratz's video's. This is one where he mentions the pull down and the revert when not scheduled. He has others that mentioned the 10/19 to 2 on Tuesday and back to 10/19 when not selected for build by Friday.

If I come across the others I will update them here. In one he specifically mentions to make changes to your order Friday through Monday.

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Interesting thing happened last week. Ordered an XLT hy-bred,moon roof lux pkg,,,on 6/10. confirmed on 6/10, NOTHING until about 2 weeks ago when my priority was changed from 10 to 2. ,,,but nothing since !!I !! JUNE 10 !!!
How is priority determined? My dealer said my order status is "unscheduled-clean" and priority 19. Whatever the hell that all means. I ordered late (9/6) so even though dealer said Dec it may be next June??

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Second one if from Tim Bratz's video's. This is one where he mentions the pull down and the revert when not scheduled. He has others that mentioned the 10/19 to 2 on Tuesday and back to 10/19 when not selected for build by Friday.
Maybe I'm looking at the wrong part, but he doesn't actually say that the Priority Code reverts. He just says that the Priority Code 02 orders that are not scheduled will "go back in there" to be looked at the next week. (Video at 9.37).

[EDIT] I can think of other reasons to make changes Friday-Monday. If you change Tuesday-Thursday it's too late to do any good that week and may cause a problem if they were going to schedule you anyway. Friday-Monday changes are considered the following week.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe I'm looking at the wrong part, but he doesn't actually say that the Priority Code reverts. He just says that the Priority Code 02 orders that are not scheduled will "go back in there" to be looked at the next week. (Video at 9.37).
I said that somewhere in his other videos he specifically states that it does revert back. I don't have time to search for it right now.

Feel free to look at his other videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/LongMcArthurSalina/videos

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I said that somewhere in his other videos he specifically states that it does revert back. I don't have time to search for it right now.
Actually... You said it was in the video that you linked in your post. That's why I took the time to watch it.
This is one where he mentions the pull down and the revert when not scheduled.
You also said he mentions it in other videos. Maybe he did, but I haven't seen it so far. Maybe someone else has and can let us know where.

Anyway, I'm not going to go searching through all his videos for something that you say you saw. If you find it, post it, and I will be grateful for that.

Sponsored

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interesting thing happened last week. Ordered an XLT hy-bred,moon roof lux pkg,,,on 6/10. confirmed on 6/10, NOTHING until about 2 weeks ago when my priority was changed from 10 to 2. ,,,but nothing since !!I !! JUNE 10 !!!
I ordered on June 10th also and I've been at a priority 02 for over a month and still nothing. Ordered a Lariat EB with Luxury, 4K and Off Road.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyway, I'm not going to go searching through all his videos for something that you say you saw. If you find it, post it, and I will be grateful for that.
You seem pretty fixed that your dealer is right about your order being permanently locked at priority 2. He is not.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You seem pretty fixed that your dealer is right about your order being permanently locked at priority 2. He is not.
If you read this thread you know that "permanently locked" is not even close to what I said.

In fact, this thread is about my experience unlocking a Priority 02 order and changing it.

As for being "fixed" in my opinion, you'll remember that I invited you to post the contrary video that you say you saw (if you can find it) and further said that I "would be grateful for that."

What it boils down to is that you apparently misunderstood the video you posted. Nothing sinister about that. But it doesn't give me much motivation to spend time searching for the other ones you say you saw.

But if you can actually come up with the video I will happily change my opinion. Your naked insistence that you are right just isn't enough to make me want to do that. Not on this track record.

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
I bet you get scheduled this week! Moving to a 2 at least means they were considering building yours haha. I didn't order til mid-July so I've got nothing to complain about.
I have been a 2 for at least last 2 scheduling weeks. Hybrid, xl, velocity blue, tri fold, inverter (removed drop in bed liner on sept 15) still a priority 2 so hopefully this week is my week.