First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At this point I am resolved to the fact that it will easily be later this year or even January/February before I get scheduled. But I am wondering and I’m sure someone has already ask this, a while back there was a chart showing what had been scheduled and the various builds. I think it’s been updated from time to time but I haven’t seen one in a while and I can’t remember if it was on this forum or another one. Wondering if that chart is updated somewhere if one knows.
What I want to do is show my dealer this chart. They told me yesterday (in a text) that not one Hybird in the country had been scheduled. Just another reason my confidence is less than stellar with them.
Sponsored

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At this point I am resolved to the fact that it will easily be later this year or even January/February before I get scheduled. But I am wondering and I’m sure someone has already ask this, a while back there was a chart showing what had been scheduled and the various builds. I think it’s been updated from time to time but I haven’t seen one in a while and I can’t remember if it was on this forum or another one. Wondering if that chart is updated somewhere if one knows.
What I want to do is show my dealer this chart. They told me yesterday (in a text) that not one Hybird in the country had been scheduled. Just another reason my confidence is less than stellar with them.

My dealer told me the same thing... Said it was due to the chip shortage...

I did ask if they've had any Ecoboost orders get scheduled, and am waiting on a response. I also said F it, and asked to have the lux package added... But I really only want the heated mirrors...

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer told me the same thing... Said it was due to the chip shortage...

I did ask if they've had any Ecoboost orders get scheduled, and am waiting on a response. I also said F it, and asked to have the lux package added... But I really only want the heated mirrors...
I see that, being in NY you want the heated mirrors.
To me it's amazing how uninformed some dealers are when it comes to social media, plus it never ceases to amaze me how some dealers, (when I say dealers I probably really mean the sales people) know less than customers when it comes vehicles. With social media today consumers are so much more informed. Case in point my case, like when the salesman told me yesterday that not one Hybird has been scheduled in the country yet, I know better and wanted to engage, but I also know how it would end and as he told me about a month ago "don't worry, we got this".
That remains to be seen.

willyboy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
several
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just to give some hope. The one thing consistant here is inconsistancy. Placed my order 6/29. I have NEVER gotten an email from Ford, even after I called them and was told I should start getting them in a couple of business days. That was mid July. The tracking site only says order received. No build date nor in production. My dealer told me on 9/3 that I have a VIN#. Yesterday, 9/24 he told me the delivery date is the week of 11/8. That means the scheduled build date is in the week of 9/27 or 10/4 if the 5-6 week timetable holds??? I am convinced that the dealer makes a huge difference. Then again, it ain't over til the fat lady sings.

Fixer upper

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy spark
C'mon all have hope that the big Blue oval will pick us next week. I know they want our money!

You know they are scrambling with the EPA to get this thing approved, Christ they have been building hybrids for a long time, and really good ones. (no I do not work for Ford) I just want my darn truck.
WE WILL GET OUR TRUCKS!

Now get that damn lux thing worked out so I can have a heated seat and wheel etc... so I don't freeze my ass of on an Ohio winter.
What lux thing? Is there a problem with luxury packages? I neeeeed heated seats

Sponsored

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What lux thing? Is there a problem with luxury packages? I neeeeed heated seats
A few weeks ago, there was a leaked internal dealer memo that said only 17% of lariat luxury packages and 14% of xlt luxury packages would be scheduled.

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A few weeks ago, there was a leaked internal dealer memo that said only 17% of lariat luxury packages and 14% of xlt luxury packages would be scheduled.
Im a doctor not a scientist give me real numbers Jim.
🤣🤣🤣

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Im a doctor not a scientist give me real numbers Jim.
🤣🤣🤣
I hope you're sitting down. Your chances of getting this truck before the end of the year is 0%.

Deleted member 2128

Interesting thing happened last week. Ordered an XLT hy-bred,moon roof lux pkg,,,on 6/10. confirmed on 6/10, NOTHING until about 2 weeks ago when my priority was changed from 10 to 2. ,,,but nothing since !!I !! JUNE 10 !!!
I ordered my Maverick XLT Hybrid June 10 also. And my priority has been changed from a 10 to a 2 but nothing else. My salesperson says the change from 10 to 2 means Ford knows I have waited at least 60 days (but its been 90 days).

Last edited by a moderator:

leap3535

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting thing happened last week. Ordered an XLT hy-bred,moon roof lux pkg,,,on 6/10. confirmed on 6/10, NOTHING until about 2 weeks ago when my priority was changed from 10 to 2. ,,,but nothing since !!I !! JUNE 10 !!!
Omg I hope you were changed to priority 2... I have the same build and I would LOVE this to be the week of the hybrid xlt lux

Sponsored

TruckGal

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge and now the Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm being patient...First Edition, Rapid Red, 360! Jan 2022?? :)
I am getting the exact same package and color. Still hoping for November with an order confirmation of June 9th.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Fingers crossed that this is my week! Ordered an XLT 2.0 with lux package on 6/23 so it should be soon!

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let's go baby ! EB/AWD/XLT/LUX/FX4/TOW/360/Rear Slider/235-17 Upgrade/ Moon Roof - HPR-Ordered 8/30 - Yep Zero chance - lol
Seeing how you ordered carbon building DI ecoboost, you probably have 90% chance.
Had you ordered the hybrid, then you’d be closer to 0%.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seeing how you ordered carbon building DI ecoboost, you probably have 90% chance.
Had you ordered the hybrid, then you’d be closer to 0%.
Give me a double order of carbon buildup and orange interior trim pieces all day !

UncleDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
I ordered 6/10 priority 10, still priority 10 as far as I know, I have not heard anything different
Sponsored