Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

HYBRID HYBRID HYBRID:
I went to the dealer today to change my color from A51 to Cactus Gray. They had a 4 door Bronco in that color. I pulled the trigger on the color change with the Manager and he pulled up my order. He made the change and was going to have me sign the new DORA (I guess) and when he clicked submit it would not allow it. A box came up saying I went from a 19 to a 2 priority. He said I should be scheduled this week. He will try and get me the Cactus Gray on Monday, but I will not be disappointed either way. MY TRUCK IS GETTING BUILT!

sorry guys(gals) I am excited. I just hope it doesn't screw me from getting built.

Germain Ford Beavercreek Ohio
Sponsored

Falcon first

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, BMW M235 coupe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid XLT Lux, so your saying we have a chance.

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hybrid XLT Lux, so your saying we have a chance.
No email from Ford yet, but they wont let me change the color. I don't want to give false hope to anybody. I am just saying what happened today. But hell yes there is hope! You don't think Ford wants all that money from us walking to other manufacturers.

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see that, being in NY you want the heated mirrors.
To me it's amazing how uninformed some dealers are when it comes to social media, plus it never ceases to amaze me how some dealers, (when I say dealers I probably really mean the sales people) know less than customers when it comes vehicles. With social media today consumers are so much more informed. Case in point my case, like when the salesman told me yesterday that not one Hybird has been scheduled in the country yet, I know better and wanted to engage, but I also know how it would end and as he told me about a month ago "don't worry, we got this".
That remains to be seen.

I bit my tongue until today, he said they haven't made any of them, and then proceeded to tell me why I couldn't get the luxury package... Being that I ordered an XL... Only problem is, I ordered an XLT, I sent him my confirmation from Ford, and informed him that I understood the order allocation system, and let him know that Ford is giving production dates for the hybrid... if they come back with anything I don't like, I'll be calling Ford...

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A friend of mine ordered a hybrid on Sept 1, nothing ordered was on the late availability or constrained list. She got scheduled this week.

Sponsored

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A box came up saying I went from a 19 to a 2 priority. He said I should be scheduled this week. ... MY TRUCK IS GETTING BUILT!
I hope that's true -- and I certainly don't want to pop your balloon -- but I went from a Priority Code 12 to a Priority Code 02 on 8/19/21 and I haven't been scheduled yet. PC-02 is not a guarantee.

That said, I managed to drop the spray-in bedliner from my order yesterday and am still at a Priority Code 02. So I too am hoping to get scheduled next week. Maybe we both will...

(See: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ter-you-are-already-at-priority-code-02.2496/).

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just came for the memes 🤣

I'm holding out hope, but with a hybrid XLT with Lux, I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worst.

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Here is for hope. I really wanted Cactus Gray after seeing it, but I will take A51 all the same.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No email from Ford yet, but they wont let me change the color. I don't want to give false hope to anybody. I am just saying what happened today. But hell yes there is hope! You don't think Ford wants all that money from us walking to other manufacturers.

What would anyone buy that is comparable? They really do not have any competition and all the other manufacturers are having the same issues. On top of that you would have to go to the back of the line for an ordered vehicle.

CharlieR

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
I hope that's true -- and I certainly don't want to pop your balloon -- but I went from a Priority Code 12 to a Priority Code 02 on 8/19/21 and I haven't been scheduled yet. PC-02 is not a guarantee.

That said, I managed to drop the spray-in bedliner from my order yesterday and am still at a Priority Code 02. So I too am hoping to get scheduled next week. Maybe we both will...

(See: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ter-you-are-already-at-priority-code-02.2496/).
How were you able to make this change being at Priority 02? I am as well and my dealer insists I can’t make a change.

Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

How were you able to make this change being at Priority 02? I am as well and my dealer insists I can’t make a change.
My dealer tried to make this change. When he tried to change the color, a box popped up that I was an 02 Priority (they had no idea I was an 02 until they made the change) and it would not allow the change. He said he would make a call Monday to see if he could change it. No change has been made as of today. Like I said before, I am fine with either color.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How were you able to make this change being at Priority 02?
When he tried to change the color, a box popped up that I was an 02 Priority (they had no idea I was an 02 until they made the change) and it would not allow the change.
Pretty much everything I know about this is in the post I linked to above. But here's a little more.

One thing I would add is that I convinced my dealer that the region was unfairly holding me hostage -- forcing me to stay with an order that they cannot build -- just because they previewed it at a time when they thought they could build it.

My dealer had to make some calls -- probably to somebody at the region, but they didn't tell me who -- and convince them of the same thing. The change was only possible with the help of someone at the region who has the ability to unlock the order for changes. I believe the changes were actually made by the dealer after that.

One last thing... I don' t know how they did it, but they were able to reestablish my Priority Code 02 immediately after the changes. My previous "Time of Preview" date/time on my DORA changed to sometime in the afternoon of the day they made the changes, so I assume the regional guy just "re-previewed" it.

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Was hoping to get it for the winter to have the AWD but if that doesn't happen might cancel and let everyone else be the test dummies

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
HYBRID HYBRID HYBRID:
I went to the dealer today to change my color from A51 to Cactus Gray. They had a 4 door Bronco in that color. I pulled the trigger on the color change with the Manager and he pulled up my order. He made the change and was going to have me sign the new DORA (I guess) and when he clicked submit it would not allow it. A box came up saying I went from a 19 to a 2 priority. He said I should be scheduled this week. He will try and get me the Cactus Gray on Monday, but I will not be disappointed either way. MY TRUCK IS GETTING BUILT!

sorry guys(gals) I am excited. I just hope it doesn't screw me from getting built.

Germain Ford Beavercreek Ohio
Do you have the lux package on your build? If you don’t it would seem you have a better chance of getting scheduled.

I’m surprised the dealer is claiming you should get scheduled this week. Bold claim! I’m rooting for you.
Sponsored