First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my XLT with the luxury and co-pilot360 on June 16th. I got the confirmation email from Ford but nothing since then. My dealer says they don't know anything at this time.
Call Ford Marketing, that's how i got my VIN Number today. Very nice staff too.
Sponsored

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have figured out how they are scheduling production ...........

Ford Maverick Maverick scheduling week of 9/20 for production build week 11/15 schedulin

Rdouglas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 ram 2500
I got a hold of my dealer to see if they had any information about my truck order. I have only received the order confirmation and nothing else. The dealer said it has already been built and awaiting shipping. Got a vin number from them as well. It is an xlt fx4 luxury 360 with floor mats velocity blue ordered 6/21. Now the waiting game.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Trucks are selected for build based on availability of components for specific configurations and packages.
That's true as far as it goes.

But dealer allocations and dealer priority codes are also in the selection mix.

Sponsored

Brsbill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 sta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can tryand wait for this Fiat torro
Ford Maverick Maverick scheduling week of 9/20 for production build week 11/15 1631930643096

tsled

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.helibuilder.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray, Hybrid, XLT Maverick
Got my email from Ford 9/16/21 scheduling my 2022 Maverick XLT, HyBrid, Cactus Gray, with only Co-Pilot 360 and standard trailer hitch with 4 pin connector, to be built week of 8 Nov! I placed my order with Long McArthur even though I live in Las Vegas NV because of Tim Bartz on 7/19/21.

Brsbill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 sta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s uglier and smaller than the Santa Cruz.
If fiat brings it to the USA as the ram 100 and I believe they will based on the maverick press. Look for Chrysler to flood the market with cheap leases like the trailhawk.

DesertMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit HD, Subaru Forester
Got a email from ford September 17th. My Maverick goes in production November 1st and also received VIN #.
Just curious. How did Ford get your email address to notify you? I ordered my Maverick through my dealer and received a confirmation email from the dealer stating my order had been accepted with a tracking number. The dealer took a photo of my driver's license along with my address and phone. I completed a reserve order on the Ford website that transferred me to my dealer, but have never heard from Ford directly. If you could fill me in the way you ordered iit might help me know if I am missing something. Thank you very much.

Sponsored

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my email from Ford 9/16/21 scheduling my 2022 Maverick XLT, HyBrid, Cactus Gray, with only Co-Pilot 360 and standard trailer hitch with 4 pin connector, to be built week of 8 Nov! I placed my order with Long McArthur even though I live in Las Vegas NV because of Tim Bartz on 7/19/21.
Awesome. Lux package must still be slowing down hybrid productions or eco too.

I ordered 7/15 with Long McArthur. Only difference between you and me is Lux Package.

Linda B

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Lux!!!, E450 Lazy Daze Motorhome
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just curious. How did Ford get your email address to notify you? I ordered my Maverick through my dealer and received a confirmation email from the dealer stating my order had been accepted with a tracking number. The dealer took a photo of my driver's license along with my address and phone. I completed a reserve order on the Ford website that transferred me to my dealer, but have never heard from Ford directly. If you could fill me in the way you ordered iit might help me know if I am missing something. Thank you very much.
My dealer didn't have ne put my email on the worksheet but it's in everything else, so i never got emails from Ford Corp. BUT I called Ford Marketing (I called Ford Corp cust. Svs 1st the number is at ford.com). They'll ask you for your order number (it's on your paperwork) and your sales number (also on on your paperwork). They'll ask for your name, address and phone number, confirm your info and tell you if you have a VIN Number and tell you how to track it. But the key to the phone call should be that you have an actual order in your name FOR you and that Ford knows it too,)

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a hold of my dealer to see if they had any information about my truck order. I have only received the order confirmation and nothing else. The dealer said it has already been built and awaiting shipping. Got a vin number from them as well. It is an xlt fx4 luxury 360 with floor mats velocity blue ordered 6/21. Now the waiting game.
If you go to shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ you can actually see what stage your truck is in and get an estimated delivery date. You need you order number and your VIN Number then you're good to go. Good luck. I have a VIN Number but no build date yet
Sponsored