Sponsored

HAL

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
I ordered my XLT with the luxury and co-pilot360 on June 16th. I got the confirmation email from Ford but nothing since then. My dealer says they don't know anything at this time.
Sponsored

Rozay

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav EB FWD LUX Area 51
So if we don't get a notification on Thursday 9/23 and we need a vehicle before January, we should probably cancel and get something else? That's what it sounds like. still waiting for my order (reserved by dealer 6/25). guess a frontier is in my future instead of a maverick
Sounds about right. I will cancel mine as well if I’m not getting it this year

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered my XLT with the luxury and co-pilot360 on June 16th. I got the confirmation email from Ford but nothing since then. My dealer says they don't know anything at this time.
did you add anything else to the order ?

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You could always buy a used one - By January Im sure some will be for sale :)

Brsbill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 sta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Call your dealer and make sure they have it as a retail order and not a inventory order.

Sponsored

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You could always buy a used one - By January Im sure some will be for sale :)
If the market hasn’t changed, low mileage used ones will probably cost more than new in January due to wait times for new.
New at MSRP or no-go for me.

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As I stated before, the more people cancel their orders the better my chances of getting a build date!! Keep those cancelations coming in. GO BADGERS

Lariat Hybrid First Edition Rapid Red 360

hammerc16

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10 Chev.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told mine had all parts however still waiting for the build. I ordered the 2.5 XLT hybrid and have not seen any of those being scheduled yet. I do have a priority 19 code, and dealer is working hard to get it build for me.

Sponsored

C Hammer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told mine had all parts however still waiting for the build. I ordered the 2.5 XLT hybrid and have not seen any of those being scheduled yet. I do have a priority 19 code, and dealer is working hard to get it build for me.
Just got word from dealer my hybrid XLT ordered on June 19 is selected for build first week of November

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As I stated before, the more people cancel their orders the better my chances of getting a build date!! Keep those cancelations coming in. GO BADGERS

Lariat Hybrid First Edition Rapid Red 360
Sorry to disappoint you but I can tell you that if a customer cancels, they cancel with the dealer. The dealer gives back the deposit, but I know they will not cancel that order with Ford. I know for a fact that this has happened. As much as I like to think cancelled orders will help us move up, I have 2 on order since early June, it will not since the dealers will not cancel these orders. It’s just more for them to sell above MSRP.

coxwm2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak 4 Door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What does it matter? Some trucks ordered in September already has build dates. Its a total cluster ****
As has been stated a thousand times on these boards, your order date has NO bearing on when your truck will be built. Trucks are selected for build based on availability of components for specific configurations and packages.

How hard is it to conduct two minutes of research before cluttering the boards with nonsense?

And all those that are threatening to cancel their orders, please do. that way those that are PATIENTLY waiting for their builds will see their trucks sooner.

Fell off my soapbox ........ I'm okay ........ I think ............ oooohhhhhh ..........

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Called Ford today (my dealership didn't put my email on the build sheet so I didn't get any notifications but Ford HAS my email info so I'm good) I got my vin number but no build date yet. It's XLT AWD with The Luxury Package, Ford360, Moon Roof, spare tire, the $175.00 floor mats and it's Hot Pepper Red too. Very cool. Looking forward to the build date. Also added it to my Ford Pass too.
Sponsored