First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my Lariet 4X on 6-13, order confirmed on 6-28 by Ford. Asked Dealer/sales rep last week about build dates said had no info. Still waiting for scheduled for Production.
Why would it take 2 weeks for confirmation? I sat across from my salesperson's desk, placed the order, and it was confirmed by email from Ford about two minutes later. Placed the order in the middle of June.
Sponsored

AK ADQ

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Liberty 2010 Dodge Journey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why would it take 2 weeks for confirmation? I sat across from my salesperson's desk, placed the order, and it was confirmed by email from Ford about two minutes later. Placed the order in the middle of June.
Ordered online since no dealer close to me. Dealer/sales person contacted me and had to send picture of Driver ID to confirm. Dealer writes up order and gives to person who orders. sends orders to Ford. Hence the 2 weeks.

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I won't need to check my email Thursday all the Tonneau are 0% availability and the luxury packages are very low also from Facebook group post for this week's constraints.

Spectrasonic

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi A5 Sportback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I won't need to check my email Thursday all the Tonneau are 0% availability and the luxury packages are very low also from Facebook group post for this week's constraints.
Mind posting this week's constraints?

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mind posting this week's constraints?
Basically all 3 tonneau, separate spray in liner and bed mat are all not available and both luxury are very low chance. So basically if you have bed add-ons you probably aren't getting pulled.

Sponsored

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Basically all 3 tonneau, separate spray in liner and bed mat are all not available and both luxury are very low chance. So basically if you have bed add-ons you probably aren't getting pulled.
I was up so high after seeing the walk around videos of all the mavericks and was so pleased in seeing how the great fit of the roll up hard tonneau looked ( I had already ordered that plus the spray-in bed liner back on the 7th of July! Then this :cry:

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was up so high after seeing the walk around videos of all the mavericks and was so pleased in seeing how the great fit of the roll up hard tonneau looked ( I had already ordered that plus the spray-in bed liner back on the 7th of July! Then this :cry:
Yah I hear you there I have hard roll tonneau which I could drop and just order the same thing and put it on after cheaper but I have XLT luxury so chance is still slim even if I do.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Basically if you want a Maverick sooner than later do not add options..

Sponsored

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rochester, at the corner of the 90 and 390
Ok, I work in Gates. We'll have to have let the other check it out if one of us gets delivery first... fingers crossed for a scheduling email this week though...

Pstern

First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
Same here

DrB58

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CMax
Just spoke to marketing and a very nice lady answered the phone. I explained to her that I wanted to confirm that they have the correct email address on my order. I gave her my email address and she IMMEDIATELY without any hesitation said yes I have your order with that address. I just wanted to make sure because I haven't received anything but advertisements from Ford and she said yes they are having issues with sending emails and the problem has been escalated to the IT department but I will get emails at my address. So for everyone that hasn't been getting emails it's a problem that they are working on. It really shouldn't be that hard to get an email!

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Just spoke to marketing and a very nice lady answered the phone. I explained to her that I wanted to confirm that they have the correct email address on my order. I gave her my email address and she IMMEDIATELY without any hesitation said yes I have your order with that address. I just wanted to make sure because I haven't received anything but advertisements from Ford and she said yes they are having issues with sending emails and the problem has been escalated to the IT department but I will get emails at my address. So for everyone that hasn't been getting emails it's a problem that they are working on. It really shouldn't be that hard to get an email!
Sounds....like a script.....the go-to excuse, I’ve been hearing about mail problems for weeks

leap3535

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok, I work in Gates. We'll have to have let the other check it out if one of us gets delivery first... fingers crossed for a scheduling email this week though...
Yes totally! What did you order?
Sponsored