First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Out of curiosity....how many units are assembled daily from this Ford facility in Mexico?
and how many trucks are built i a week…..or month?
Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have an XLT Hybrid Lux ordered June 14. Not scheduled as of today. I don’t think Ford cares when you ordered, only if your configuration meets the materials on hand at the factory for a given week.
There is a video above your post that says this from the Dealer.

Last edited:

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

leap3535

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And the region that you are in. I think location is playing a larger role than we'd all like to admit. Makes sense for Ford, but I know it'd irk a good number of people here if my suspicion were to be confirmed, in that region has more to do with it than order date.
What regions does it seem like are getting scheduled first? The ones with more orders *cough* California * cough* or the ones with less? AKA I'm in NY do I have hope? Lol

Sponsored

Spectrasonic

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi A5 Sportback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Didn't they move some scheduled vehicles up a week? I wonder if they're going to fill those slots.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury

RocketJockey83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius c
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I shall join you in the offering maybe if we offer different animals itll increase the chances of it working 😂😂
I'm in Colorado. How bout a marmot!

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And the region that you are in. I think location is playing a larger role than we'd all like to admit. Makes sense for Ford, but I know it'd irk a good number of people here if my suspicion were to be confirmed, in that region has more to do with it than order date.
I think this is very true, this way they determine how many can be loaded on rail/trucks for that region to save on shipping costs. If they can schedule a block of Mavericks that will fill up the rail car headed to that region it makes good logistical sense. Who knows, you might be one of the lucky ones pulled to fill up those last couple of spots needed for a full rail car for your region.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Not sure what any of this means or has to do with my order. I am okay with the wait, and will enjoy watching the pics and mods that will follow. It also allows me to see what bigger tires will work (235 is a definite/245s maybe).

Sponsored

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also called Ford to verify and they verified the order but no emails and I’m not in the Ford status system…
I've texted my local dealer sales guy (practically weekly, decontenting to the point of wheels and the hybrid engine motor with rudimentary suspension parts).
Not sure how to call Ford. Is that a thing?
They e-mailed me just once about receiving my build wish from the dealer on July 23.

willyboy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
several
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've texted my local dealer sales guy (practically weekly, decontenting to the point of wheels and the hybrid engine motor with rudimentary suspension parts).
Not sure how to call Ford. Is that a thing?
They e-mailed me just once about receiving my build wish from the dealer on July 23.
You actually got an email? Wow. My dealer called me and said he needed my email. Ford required it. After a couple of weeks I called Ford. They didn't have it in their system, but did have my order. The rep updated my profile and said I should get an email in a couple days. She did not say a couple days from any particular date, however.
Then I remembered that Henry Ford did not like any leftover parts to go unused. In 1939 Ford changed the brakes in the pickups to hydraulic instead of mechanical. However, Henry had some mechanical brakes left from the 1938 model year. Some of the 1939's got mechanical brakes, don't ya know.
Then it dawned on me, Ford has put all my emails on floppy disks and sent them by snail mail. Good thing I still have my Windows 95 desktop.

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You actually got an email? Wow. My dealer called me and said he needed my email. Ford required it. After a couple of weeks I called Ford. They didn't have it in their system, but did have my order. The rep updated my profile and said I should get an email in a couple days. She did not say a couple days from any particular date, however.
Then I remembered that Henry Ford did not like any leftover parts to go unused. In 1939 Ford changed the brakes in the pickups to hydraulic instead of mechanical. However, Henry had some mechanical brakes left from the 1938 model year. Some of the 1939's got mechanical brakes, don't ya know.
Then it dawned on me, Ford has put all my emails on floppy disks and sent them by snail mail. Good thing I still have my Windows 95 desktop.
Too many dots & dashes on this message for me to decipher.
Good luck and happy waiting friend!
Sponsored