First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I hope they are making white Mavericks for fleets so mine can get in with them. Lol

_zzz_

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Any idea when the cars scheduled for these weeks were ordered? I'm trying to guess when my August 7th order will be built :D XLT hybrid lux

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Fixer upper

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy spark
Any idea when the cars scheduled for these weeks were ordered? I'm trying to guess when my August 7th order will be built :D XLT hybrid lux
That’s what I ordered on June 26 and no word yet

Sponsored

Traveling Man

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My dealer call today and said they started to build the Maverick, and He'll call me when he gets more info

willyboy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
several
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is that how this crazy MY convention started? Never heard that.
Yes, up until something like 1934, manufacturers model years coincided with calendar years. To keep workers from being laid off in the latter part of the year, FDR issued an executive order to start next model year production in the prior fall. The theory was the workers would have more money to spend more consistently and possibly for the holidays. Going from memory, but that is pretty close to what happened.

AZMauzy

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissian Frontier Pro 4X
Waiting and I was sent this from a CA dealer. What the heck, it was my understanding that the dealers would have one of two for the showroom. If this dealer is showing four Mavericks (with assigned VIN's) then times that by the number of Ford dealers. This may be why a lot of us haven't been been schedule yet?
https://www.penskefordlamesa.com/searchnew.aspx?Model=Maverick

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the original order confirmation email from Ford. But it seems not everybody got the scheduling email in that last round. I got an email from my dealer a couple of weeks ago too with 10/11 build date and my VIN. Maybe they'll go out with this round....or not at all. I verified my VIN and order number and it's listed with Ford Vehicle Tracking with my exact build. https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
You should have your dealer put your email on the order so you get the updates like the rest of us.

Sponsored

AZMauzy

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You should have your dealer put your email on the order so you get the updates like the rest of us.
I have several times and they have confirmed my email. I called Ford a few weeks ago and they confirmed that my order was placed. She stated that their system was overwhelmed and I wasn't the only one not receiving emails from Ford.

AZMauzy

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've had them double and triple check my email. The Ford customer servce rep stated that their system is overwhelmed and that I'm not the only one that hasn't received any emails from Ford. It was confirmed that my order was placed. good to know seeing that a family member in CA received an email before he even left the sales office.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've had them double and triple check my email. The Ford customer servce rep stated that their system is overwhelmed and that I'm not the only one that hasn't received any emails from Ford. It was confirmed that my order was placed. good to know seeing that a family member in CA received an email before he even left the sales office.
I received my initial email from Ford, and nothing since... DId you order yours from Galphan?
Sponsored