willyboy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
several
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, if the scheduling weeks apparently start in December, when did the Maverick model year actually start? I remember from history 101, FDR ordered manufacturers to start model years the previoius fall during the depression. Did a search, but didn't find an answer.
Sponsored

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, if the scheduling weeks apparently start in December, when did the Maverick model year actually start? I remember from history 101, FDR ordered manufacturers to start model years the previoius fall during the depression. Did a search, but didn't find an answer.
Is that how this crazy MY convention started? Never heard that.

mrchips0401

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.computerhope.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ah yes... Let another round of scheduling foreplay commence. Excuse me while I choose which animal to offer as a blood sacrifice to the scheduling gods.
good things come to those who wait……….patiently

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if this upcoming scheduling will be full production capacity, or still the partial capacity they have run the prior scheduling at as they ramp up.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
good things come to those who wait……….patiently
Well dag nabbit!!! I wish you would've been sooner to impart this nugget of wisdom on me before the family goldfish, dog, and bearded lizard had to lose their lives. It didn't help that I forgot they didn't do any scheduling the last 2 weeks. Them last 2 critters' sacrifices were for naught. I suppose the neighbors' furry critters are safe.....for now. ;):rolleyes:

Sponsored

KHowes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ah yes... Let another round of scheduling foreplay commence. Excuse me while I choose which animal to offer as a blood sacrifice to the scheduling gods.
Does that work?

OCasey

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT Cactus Gray
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is good news for some. For me, I ordered through Granger Ford and they already used their allotment for October builds. I will have to wait until they start scheduling for November builds... :(
I ordered through Granger also, do you know what their monthly allotment is?

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
got the a note from my guy at the dealership saying my Hybrid XLT is scheduled and serialized with a production date of Oct 11.
That's odd timing considering the last round of scheduling was 15 days ago. You could have gotten that good news much sooner.

rjag2034

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Lexus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's odd timing considering the last round of scheduling was 15 days ago. You could have gotten that good news much sooner.
I'm not that fussed, its going to be here when it gets here. My guy at the dealership is a friend and he sent me the note today.

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had a VIN for two weeks now. Waiting, waiting.

Sponsored

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
got the a note from my guy at the dealership saying my Hybrid XLT is scheduled and serialized with a production date of Oct 11.
You should have received the scheduling email to your email account. Be sure that is what is listed on your order.

rjag2034

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Lexus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think thats a US only thing. Not doing it in Canada. I have an email account and it shows my reservation for the F150 Lightning and I did ask about that in the past and was told they arent doing it in Canada....if you know anything different please let me know.
Cheers

Vulcan9988

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I shall join you in the offering maybe if we offer different animals itll increase the chances of it working 😂😂

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You should have received the scheduling email to your email account. Be sure that is what is listed on your order.
I got the original order confirmation email from Ford. But it seems not everybody got the scheduling email in that last round. I got an email from my dealer a couple of weeks ago too with 10/11 build date and my VIN. Maybe they'll go out with this round....or not at all. I verified my VIN and order number and it's listed with Ford Vehicle Tracking with my exact build. https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
Sponsored