jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FWIW, didn't look like Ford did any scheduling this week. May be dealer allocation. I remember one dealer say that even in-transit vehicles count against the numbers.
Well, I might be out of luck. When I asked my salesman to add the free cargo rails, he pushed me to the sales manager. I had the opportunity to ask about allocations and he said they have more orders than allocations.

Its a long story, but I need a new car sooner than later. My only hope is that the EB theory holds true....
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

juekerus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I want to change my order and the sales manager said it was locked by committee run?? I calld Ford customer service, She said there was no change to my order prior return

Sponsored

chiefpowell

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep, it’s all down to dealer allocations, and then where you are on that particular dealer’s prioritized order backlog.

Just like it used to be. The reservation/order experiment is over at Ford Blue.
I talked to my salesman today and he told me there is NOT any allocations for the Maverick. He said the orders are being built by order date. Has anyone heard anything different from Ford?

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I talked to my salesman today and he told me there is NOT any allocations for the Maverick. He said the orders are being built by order date. Has anyone heard anything different from Ford?
Well maybe he doesn’t have any allocations, but the big dealers have quite a few unfulfilled allocations. Biggest problem is no scheduling going on for the past 2, now 3 weeks.

The original build to reservation/order date thing from last year has completely gone away in 2023.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I want to change my order and the sales manager said it was locked by committee run?? I calld Ford customer service, She said there was no change to my order prior return
" committee run" ????

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford said that back in March... but that has since changed back to the allocation method. Your salesman is very out of date. Mind you, Ford could change their mind about that at any point, but I heard nothing to suggest they are doing away with allocations.

Sponsored

chiefpowell

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford said that back in March... but that has since changed back to the allocation method. Your salesman is very out of date. Mind you, Ford could change their mind about that at any point, but I heard nothing to suggest they are doing away with allocations.
Thank you.

Johnny “Ray” Thigpen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nautilus Black Label, 2021 Nautilus Reserve
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Be interesting to see if anything in the Deep South/Southeast USA is scheduled. Just have to wait and see.
Muscle Shoals, Alabama here. I talked to customer service yesterday and the lady gave me a VIN and said mine was scheduled for 04 Jan (not overly optimistic). Mine is Alto Blue and maxed out ($40,300 MSRP). Original order date 04 Oct 2021, rolled to 2023 MY on 16 Sep 2022.
I just read where molded splash guards are a restricted item, so wondering if they have all the stuff in hand for my 04 build and maybe after that items became restricted again. Should not be long before I find out.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Ford said this but it was a lie to help placate customers. Ford has never strayed away from the allocation system.

There is a huge thread on the forums about it that @Ford Motor Company started revealing this revelation and in the end it turn out to be less than truthful.
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...heduled-in-the-order-they-are-received.13421/

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid