2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT ECO AWD; 2011 Ranger XLT RWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I got my Scheduled for Production email on 1/12/23 for an original Build week date of 3/6/23. That changed to 3/13/23 to 3/20/23 to 3/27/23 to 4/1/23 to 3/29/23 to 3/30/23. I checked today to 3/31/23. o_O

This was for 2023 Maverick XLT ECO AWD. Order date was 9/17/22.
Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As a matter of info that MIGHT be helpful, after seeing how oversold the hybrid was compared to forecast production capacity, ion Dec 12, 2022 I changed my Sept 17 order from hybrid to ecoboost. I decided I would rather have that than no Maverick at all. On March 15th I checked with dealer and was told he was hopeful because it showed a code 11 from original 19. Two days later I got email scheduling build for week of May 8th, plus a VIN. When I placed original order the order bank for XLs was already closed so we tried an XLT and it went through. At that time I said I hoped to get it by my June 2nd birthday. May not miss that date by much. If I had stuck with the hybrid I doubt I would have gotten a 2023 at all. Consider maybe switching your hybrid order to ecoboost and actually getting a build scheduled if that will work for you.
No, I got a VIN and am also scheduled for build week of 5/8/23. Mine just doesn't show up in the ford.com tracker (although it never has, not even "ordered"). Not too worried about it.

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got my Scheduled for Production email on 1/12/23 for an original Build week date of 3/6/23. That changed to 3/13/23 to 3/20/23 to 3/27/23 to 4/1/23 to 3/29/23 to 3/30/23. I checked today to 3/31/23. o_O

This was for 2023 Maverick XLT ECO AWD. Order date was 9/17/22.
Ford is cruel. Like a cat playing with a mouse.

They will do anything to keep you from stopping by the Santa Cruz dealer.

BG43017

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I understand that many of you are still waiting to get scheduled and I really shouldn't necessarily weigh in here since my Maverick has shipped, but just wanted to provide some context as I see some folks here have only been waiting 6+ months. I am currently on day 517 for a hybrid XLT. Mine was scheduled for 1/23, built on 1/29, shipped on 2/22 and I still do not have my friggin' truck. So even when you finally get scheduled, it could take 2 more months or more to finally get your truck. For me, the last 2 months have been the worst in all the 517 days of waiting.
just another example of the F**ked Up management team at Ford Motor Company.

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

just another example of the F**ked Up management team at Ford Motor Company.
...the delay from build to shipping to arriving is just normal shipping logistics at scale in this country. That's not a Ford thing.

Sponsored

Dr3wman

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram
Engine
Undecided
...the delay from build to shipping to arriving is just normal shipping logistics at scale in this country. That's not a Ford thing.
Careful, you are using logic and reason again, that won’t make you any friends amongst the loud-mouth malcontents and their non-sensical ramblings.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

TheQuixotic1

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford C-Max SEL. 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Careful, you are using logic and reason again, that won’t make you any friends amongst the loud-mouth malcontents and their non-sensical ramblings.
I remember seeing "Loud-Mouth Malcontents" live my sophomore year of college. I liked their old stuff better. :ROFLMAO:

OrCoaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 VW Caddy and 96 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, I got a VIN and am also scheduled for build week of 5/8/23. Mine just doesn't show up in the ford.com tracker (although it never has, not even "ordered"). Not too worried about it.
Have you tried using a different browser to add the vin #. Ford site may not like whatever you are using at the present time.

elijmdy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
elijah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am inquiring about how long people are waiting and how long to assign a VIN number they have all my parts for a truck to assemble. ordered on 9/17 and priority code 19 which ford customer service said priority codes don't matter.

Sponsored

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am inquiring about how long people are waiting and how long to assign a VIN number they have all my parts for a truck to assemble. ordered on 9/17 and priority code 19 which ford customer service said priority codes don't matter.
Not trying to burst your bubble, but I ordered October of 2021 and that order was unfulfilled. My rollover order was placed this last September 16 at priority 10, have been an "unscheduled-clean" status since and I have not received a VIN or been scheduled. Priority Codes do matter when Ford is selecting the Maverick from the dealership's orders for scheduling. Graphic from FordVideoGuy:
Ford Maverick Maverick Scheduling 3/23/23 — For May Production Through Week of 5/29 (With Constraints) conversio

It depends on your place in the line, the amount of allocations that your dealership receives each month (mine is very low). Hybrids have too many orders to fulfill and therefore have the longest wait and many hybrid orders in back of the line will not be built this model year. See thread Current Constraints Info

Last edited:

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As a matter of info that MIGHT be helpful, after seeing how oversold the hybrid was compared to forecast production capacity, ion Dec 12, 2022 I changed my Sept 17 order from hybrid to ecoboost. I decided I would rather have that than no Maverick at all. On March 15th I checked with dealer and was told he was hopeful because it showed a code 11 from original 19. Two days later I got email scheduling build for week of May 8th, plus a VIN. When I placed original order the order bank for XLs was already closed so we tried an XLT and it went through. At that time I said I hoped to get it by my June 2nd birthday. May not miss that date by much. If I had stuck with the hybrid I doubt I would have gotten a 2023 at all. Consider maybe switching your hybrid order to ecoboost and actually getting a build scheduled if that will work for you.

dyer68

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Maverick XLT Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My original order was 10/19/21 - Hybrid XLT with Lux Package; I was filled over on Sept 16, 2022, with private offer, and given Priority 10. Has anyone heard reliable information as to how likely it is that Ford will fill an order like mine. (I'm sure I've missed some relevant chat about this.). If they don't, what then? ...

TomD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailsport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

As far as the Bronco Sport goes; everyone that wanted one has one. The dealer that I ordered my Maverick through has over 100 units on the lot. There are some leaking oil issues with the three cylinders. The prescribed fix from Ford to not pass so they are back to the drawing board.

When I started shopping prior to my order I put my name out to every dealer I could find within a reasonable driving distance. The mavericks are starting to show up because a lot of people are tired of waiting and backing out.
I had a dealer in Indiana call with one and I found one 35 miles from the house that is the exact truck same truck I ordered. Picking it up on Monday.
Sponsored