2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JeepGC Overland, 2010 Tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

With no build date yet, it will at least be 10 months. It was more encouraging (per the dealer) when I placed the order. Did not imagine it would be this long. I heard the horror stories from MY 22 buyers, but thought for sure the issues would be worked out. Oh well.
Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I still belive that everyone that got their maverick on their ford.com account is on the short list to getting scheduled.
Last Thursday, on the 506th day after ordering, I finally got scheduled and was assigned a VIN. My order still doesn't show up in my ford.com account, so who knows...

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 Crew Diesel 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Last Thursday, on the 506th day after ordering, I finally got scheduled and was assigned a VIN. My order still doesn't show up in my ford.com account, so who knows...
Same here,,, i think many people who got scheduled last Thurs with a Vin email aren't showing scheduled on the Ford tracker.

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was able to manually add it today by searching my VIN.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was able to manually add it today by searching my VIN.
I tried that as well, but entering the order number & VIN, doing the Capcha, and then clicking "Accept & Track", just goes nowhere. I'll try again at home at some point, but not concerned about it. I've waited this long, and May is still a ways away, so it'll happen when it happens. Or not. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And mine was one of the first to show up... and now I own an Explorer...

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't see why they need to build Bronco Sports. My dealer has ZERO Mavericks, but 14 Bronco Sports sitting on the lot...and that number keeps growing, last week it was only 11, (with Zero Mavs.....).
Bro, my dealer has around 100 Bronco Sports in stock. I see about 60 of them parked in an overflow lot each day when I go to work.

It's a joke.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actually hadda change my reaction. I initially had to laugh at "and now I own an Explorer", but I went with the sadface as it really is a tragedy they haven't rewarded your contributions here on the board with a production date yet.

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And that Explorer is a better vehicle, in every single aspect, than the Maverick can ever hope to be, aside from not having a bed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And that Explorer is a better vehicle, in every single aspect, than the Maverick can ever hope to be, aside from not having a bed.
That's my worry. Going from 2006 Saturn to Maverick, easy choice. After driving a 2022 Explorer Limited for a few months, I'm not sure the Maverick will compare.

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Today is day 477 for a 2022 EB that we ordered, missed the hybrid order date by about a week. Dealer (sales manager) assured me I had a good order, but would not give me a COVP number. Well, guess what? That’s right, he never did it. Ford customer service finally said that the order was never completed by the dealer so therefore it is an invalid order and would not be filled. And the wait began to reorder.

Today is day 187 on my 2023 XLT hybrid order. Why a hybrid? So that we can tow it behind our motor home. Order confirmed unscheduled order (with 4th 45 day email) is still in limbo. Our dealer this year is in south Texas, and we left the area almost a month ago and slowly heading north. Eventually into North Dakota before heading east to head to Indiana for a recall in the motor home, then to Tennessee before heading to FL again next winter.

Who wants to guess where we will be if and when we get scheduled and built so we make the trip to south TX to pick up the Maverick???

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just don't get your hope up too high.............................................................
I've ordered a Hybrid Lariat... what could go wrong?:ROFLMAO::rolleyes::unsure::cry::mad:

Refrigman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick,1997 Mazda B4000, 1995 Lexus LS400,
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I tried that as well, but entering the order number & VIN, doing the Capcha, and then clicking "Accept & Track", just goes nowhere. I'll try again at home at some point, but not concerned about it. I've waited this long, and May is still a ways away, so it'll happen when it happens. Or not. :ROFLMAO:
As a matter of info that MIGHT be helpful, after seeing how oversold the hybrid was compared to forecast production capacity, ion Dec 12, 2022 I changed my Sept 17 order from hybrid to ecoboost. I decided I would rather have that than no Maverick at all. On March 15th I checked with dealer and was told he was hopeful because it showed a code 11 from original 19. Two days later I got email scheduling build for week of May 8th, plus a VIN. When I placed original order the order bank for XLs was already closed so we tried an XLT and it went through. At that time I said I hoped to get it by my June 2nd birthday. May not miss that date by much. If I had stuck with the hybrid I doubt I would have gotten a 2023 at all. Consider maybe switching your hybrid order to ecoboost and actually getting a build scheduled if that will work for you.
Sponsored