First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't see why they need to build Bronco Sports. My dealer has ZERO Mavericks, but 14 Bronco Sports sitting on the lot...and that number keeps growing, last week it was only 11, (with Zero Mavs.....).
Parts in motion. Even if Ford wanted to vastly switch the build ratio, it would take months to adjust the parts supply chain.
Sponsored

We Are

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat EB FX4 & 2022 Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got scheduled again last week, Eco with only option the hitch. This is my second truck scheduled , both Eco XLT with only option the hitch. Priority code and allocation is all that matters, if you will use the hitch put it back.
They still also had thousands of rollover orders and canceled 2022 VINs that they stuffed into the front end if 2023 production.
They didn't stuff anything into the front of the line! Ford screwing a lot of recorders and building new orders ahead of them!!! F-Ford!!!!!

Mikeetch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Alto Blue XLT Hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Guess I'll be crossing my fingers again but won't hold my breath

Sponsored

BG43017

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
🖕🏿Ford Motor Company

BTM2510

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver XL EB: 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m actually surprised. This thread has been surprisingly quiet. Wondering if it is because the majority of people have been scheduled, or if the masses have given up.
Myself, ready to be disappointed again lol.

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’m actually surprised. This thread has been surprisingly quiet. Wondering if it is because the majority of people have been scheduled, or if the masses have given up.
I think after having the football yanked out for six months now, some of us are just weary of it. Props to the 500+ guys, but even 6 months is pretty dispiriting. At some point Thursdays gotta go back to just being Thursdays, and not Disappointment Day.

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think it is more we know Ford booked a month worth last week. The question is what else is there to schedule for May?

rudedog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT, 2013 Toyota Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I understand that many of you are still waiting to get scheduled and I really shouldn't necessarily weigh in here since my Maverick has shipped, but just wanted to provide some context as I see some folks here have only been waiting 6+ months. I am currently on day 517 for a hybrid XLT. Mine was scheduled for 1/23, built on 1/29, shipped on 2/22 and I still do not have my friggin' truck. So even when you finally get scheduled, it could take 2 more months or more to finally get your truck. For me, the last 2 months have been the worst in all the 517 days of waiting.

Sponsored

Grumpa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica Honda Civic Chevy Sonic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I understand that many of you are still waiting to get scheduled and I really shouldn't necessarily weigh in here since my Maverick has shipped, but just wanted to provide some context as I see some folks here have only been waiting 6+ months. I am currently on day 517 for a hybrid XLT. Mine was scheduled for 1/23, built on 1/29, shipped on 2/22 and I still do not have my friggin' truck. So even when you finally get scheduled, it could take 2 more months or more to finally get your truck. For me, the last 2 months have been the worst in all the 517 days of waiting.
I grow old, I grow old!

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree with you. Though I have waited only a little over six months, I think it will be at least another 3 months to get a truck. If scheduling is already done through May, that means first week in June at the quickest to get scheduled and built and another month to be shipped and delivered. So probably looking at end of June or sometime in July. So for me with an ecoboost order, I am looking at 10 months or more to get a truck. I agree that all the rollover orders should be first in line.

BTM2510

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver XL EB: 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree with you. Though I have waited only a little over six months, I think it will be at least another 3 months to get a truck. If scheduling is already done through May, that means first week in June at the quickest to get scheduled and built and another month to be shipped and delivered. So probably looking at end of June or sometime in July. So for me with an ecoboost order, I am looking at 10 months or more to get a truck. I agree that all the rollover orders should be first in line.
Agreed! A 75 week lead time is almost unheard of in any supply chain. It really is a shame.
Sponsored