First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure if the plant is currently running OT or forecast to run OT but if they do, they could squeeze out another few hundred per week.
Sponsored

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is what I have. Lines up with highest reported VIN by a few hundred.
1679416954426.png
Your estimate is almost 90K total Mavericks produced for MY2023? Hopefully the third shift production will make a difference in the numbers which I am assuming are reflected in your estimates. I think Ford claimed they were going to try to produce 80,000 more Bronco Sports and Mavericks at Hermasillo, but who knows what the breakdown between models is gonna be.

Dr3wman

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram
Engine
Undecided
Your estimate is almost 90K total Mavericks produced for MY2023? Hopefully the third shift production will make a difference in the numbers which I am assuming are reflected in your estimates. I think Ford claimed they were going to try to produce 80,000 more Bronco Sports and Mavericks at Hermasillo, but who knows what the breakdown between models is gonna be.
I also think in addition to the breakdown between BS and Mavs, a good chunk of them are for the south/central American market.

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is based on MY22 numbers. Assumption is Ford at least matches. I only entered known numbers as I know them and did not add the third shift since we don't know the real impact yet. As others have mentioned, if Ford is already working OT now, you end up with less than 50% growth in production.

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got scheduled again last week, Eco with only option the hitch. This is my second truck scheduled , both Eco XLT with only option the hitch. Priority code and allocation is all that matters, if you will use the hitch put it back.
Got my hitch added back. Figured if I have to wait, I might as well get the hitch! Six months and counting on an Ecoboost XL in Atlas Blue.

Sponsored

pbrox

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL Mav, 2005 Forester, 2007 R1200GS
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Perhaps builds that showed up on the ford website as "ordered" last week will be showing up on this round of scheduling. Please Ford?

MulvaneMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Cyberorange XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had my dealer remove the hitch from my build last week. The updated paperwork showed priority code 10. So you're saying there's a chance....
Was this with a luxury package, or a separate option?

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my hitch added back. Figured if I have to wait, I might as well get the hitch! Six months and counting on an Ecoboost XL in Atlas Blue.
I ordered a white xlt and didn’t want to change due to losing my order date but…. We have an Atlas Blue 2023 or whatever the new 2023 Blue XLTis called that’s not Alto, in our parking lot. I love the look of the new blue and silver steelies. If I had it to do over again I probably would have ordered that. I drive and check it out in the parking lot daily.

MiMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Escape, '09 Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm prepared to have another disappointing Thursday. I should have never expected an XLT EB to get scheduled just because Ford said they had more capacity than orders. It seems that Ford's highest capacity is in producing disappointment.

Sponsored

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm prepared to have another disappointing Thursday. I should have never expected an XLT EB to get scheduled just because Ford said they had more capacity than orders. It seems that Ford's highest capacity is in producing disappointment.
I mean, they took an entire production year's worth of orders in September. It takes a while to fulfill all of them.

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@bearsfan647 - My Colorado Trail Boss order status went into 2000 today which is basically what we are. You have an ordered but it's not scheduled.....

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I mean, they took an entire production year's worth of orders in September. It takes a while to fulfill all of them.
They still also had thousands of rollover orders and canceled 2022 VINs that they stuffed into the front end if 2023 production.

JimmyH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT; 2023 Kia Sorento EX Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I keep hoping that even if I miss regular scheduling, my iconic silver XL EB can possibly sneak in with fleet orders. :) CP360 and 4K tow are the only options.

SteveM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2017 Cruze
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure how that works unless Ford just isn't building Bronco Sports. @Automate and I both calculate Ford is tapped out on Maverick for May.

FB_IMG_1679407958367.jpg
I don't see why they need to build Bronco Sports. My dealer has ZERO Mavericks, but 14 Bronco Sports sitting on the lot...and that number keeps growing, last week it was only 11, (with Zero Mavs.....).
Sponsored