Maverick Sasquatch package?

arthurwight

First Name
Arthur
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
What's the update or possibility of ordering the Maverick pick up with the Sasquatch package??

the1mrb

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
I'd say that possibility is anywhere from 0% to 0.00001% possible.

The sasquatch package is a full-size Bronco option. The Maverick will be based on the Bronco Sport, which does not have this option. I'd say the most off-road worthy Mav we can look for would be a Badlands or Tremor or Timberline or whatever they decide to call it.

If you're looking for even the possibility of a Sasquatch optioned pick-up, you could ask that question on the 6G Ranger forum. Since that is what the Sasquatch optionable full-size Bronco is based on. Or heck, even the Bronco forum, since there is rumours of a Bronco pick-up, which would be the best best at having a Sasquatch option, if it does end up being a real truck at all.

Happy hunting.

ghost1986

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Grand Marquis
I would say as close to zero as you could imagine. This isnt based on the Bronco, its the Escape/Bronco Sport Architecture. Its a far more car/CUV setup, I think the absolute best case scenario you could get for offroad ability is the GOAT mode from the Bronco Sport and I think thats even a pretty low chance to happen.

the1mrb

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
What makes up the Sasquatch Package? I would like to see it in a supercab, 2 wheel drive with locking differential, and a 5 speed manual transmission.
Once again, the Sasquatch Package is a full-size Bronco exclusive item. Not related to the Maverick, or any of the Maverick relatives, in any way. The type of vehicle you're looking for will not be a Maverick. The only vehicle out there that is a Supercab with 2WD, locking rear diff, and manual transmission at the same time is a Tacoma at the moment.

The closest thing thing you'll be able to get in a Maverick MAY be a Badlands sort of package/trim from the Bronco Sport, or an FX4 package from the rest of the Ford truck lineup, or a Timerline trim from the new Explorer.

1617363771296.png