Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So Subaru owners have what's called the "Subaru wave". Whenever Subaru owners see each other (and they know about the wave), they will either wave to each other or flash a peace sign. This was more prominent in the early days of Subarus in the US when they weren't as common. Currently it's usually the Subaru owners that have fixed up cars (be they the Mountain Roo off roaders or WRX/STI people) since most common Subaru owners don't know about the wave.

So anyway for fun, how about a salute whenever we see a fellow Maverick owner? I was thinking the cow horns / devil horns / rock on. Just a little fun thing to say hello with.

Ford Maverick Maverick Salute 🤘 lotto-rock
Sponsored

inferno

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Colorado, 2022 Ford Maverick
🤘🤘🤘

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
My alma mater, the Mavericks, have a hand sign. They are probably obscure enough it doesn't matter. Maybe some variation could work. From the University website:

Form it by folding your three middle fingers into your palm and extending your pinky and thumb. The “M” made by your three fingers stands for the “M” in Mavericks!

Ford Maverick Maverick Salute 🤘 download

Jojo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
"🤘🤘🤘"

Saw em off!

Sorry, but even if this were a serious thing, us Aggies cannot physically make that gesture. Gig em.

Sponsored

Catlady6

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalon
So Subaru owners have what's called the "Subaru wave". Whenever Subaru owners see each other (and they know about the wave), they will either wave to each other or flash a peace sign. This was more prominent in the early days of Subarus in the US when they weren't as common. Currently it's usually the Subaru owners that have fixed up cars (be they the Mountain Roo off roaders or WRX/STI people) since most common Subaru owners don't know about the wave.

So anyway for fun, how about a salute whenever we see a fellow Maverick owner? I was thinking the cow horns / devil horns / rock on. Just a little fun thing to say hello with.

lotto-rock.png
Bikers have been saluting each other for decades.​

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Maverick Salute 🤘 5795D3FA-12C1-4651-B162-2482C8456CAD

Even the minivan crowd have a wave!!!!

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I've never heard of the Subaru wave before. The Jeep wave is probably more well known and even used in Jeeps marketing. I think the Tacoma guys have a wave too but it's not as common.

Sponsored

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

lotto-rock.png
Yo man! https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...fun-should-we-develop-a-“maverick-wave”.1244/

OP
OP
Chris McD

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid