Maverick review

Taco

First Name
clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
My Maverick has arrived 1/11/2022. I test drove The xlt ford maverick hybrid, to confirm with the dealer, I was going to continue with the purchase.. This is my 10 minute drive review:

First off, the cabin noise from the engine is much louder than My 2015 Rav4. Maybe the weather had a little to do with the noise, low twenties?. The drive is noticeably with the Michigan road imperfection. You can feel and hear each suspension if the road is not completely smooth, maybe the low twenties temperatures?.. The power is good with little effort. The wheel base turn was not bad but not what was hyped as amazing.. That should be expected considering the length of the Maverick is deceivingly long for a compact truck.. But The wheel base turn was better than a Chevy Colorado, for sure..

The interior was as expected with well organized controls for the mirrors and climate controls. I just jumped in and felt at home with good ergonomics. The exception was the headrest was not as giving as a recent Hyundai car I rented. Admittedly, I am a headrest Snob but the headrest was plush on the Hyundai..

Too early to call the Maverick "truck of the year?". But with taxes and delivery out the door with zero percent financing of $24,500 it is hard to beat.. I wish the Santa Fe Cruz was better on the gas mileage and Under 30k out the door. That would be challenger for me...

I will continue with the purchase with pick up 1/12/2022 at 3pm eastern time.
Sponsored

executivepace

First Name
wingarti
Threads
Reaction score
Website
basketball-legends.co
Vehicle(s)
Kia
My Maverick has arrived 1/11/2022. I test drove The xlt ford maverick hybrid, to confirm with the dealer, I was going to continue with the purchase.. This is my 10 minute drive review:

First off, the cabin noise from the engine is much louder than My 2015 Rav4. Maybe the weather had a little to do with the noise, low twenties?. The drive is noticeably with the Michigan road imperfection. You can feel and hear each suspension if the road is not completely smooth, maybe the low twenties temperatures?.. The power is good with little effort. The wheel base turn was not bad but not what was hyped as amazing.. That should be expected considering the length of the Maverick is deceivingly long for a compact truck.. But The wheel base turn was better than a Chevy Colorado, for sure..

The interior was as expected with well organized controls for the mirrors and climate controls. I just jumped in and felt at home with good ergonomics. The exception was the headrest was not as giving as a recent Hyundai car I rented. Admittedly, I am a headrest Snob but the headrest was plush on the Hyundai..

Too early to call the Maverick "truck of the year?". But with taxes and delivery out the door with zero percent financing of $24,500 it is hard to beat.. I wish the Santa Fe Cruz was better on the gas mileage and Under 30k out the door. That would be challenger for me...

I will continue with the purchase with pick up 1/12/2022 at 3pm eastern time.
The cabin was as anticipated, with well-organized mirror and temperature control buttons. I just walked in and immediately felt at ease because to the excellent ergonomics. The headrest, on the other hand, was not as accommodating as it had been in a previous Hyundai vehicle I hired. I'll admit that I'm a headrest snob, but the Hyundai's headrest was really comfortable.