NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Appreciate that help as always, Albert. I just looked at my order form here locally and I see that it hadn't picked up the 360 charge, so no doubt it will be reflected on my price down the line when it comes time to pay the man.
Sponsored

Mark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Dually
I ordered a lariat with the 4k tow package on the first day of ordering and then got a call from the dealer next day saying the 4k tow package was late availability item. Has anyone had the same issue?

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Appreciate that help as always, Albert. I just looked at my order form here locally and I see that it hadn't picked up the 360 charge, so no doubt it will be reflected on my price down the line when it comes time to pay the man.
This is weird because the website says the Lariat Luxury package includes 360 in the detailed list of what is included, with the price at the bottom. The 360 package says it’s included in the Lariat Luxury package. Seems like it may still be charging incorrectly.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a lariat with the 4k tow package on the first day of ordering and then got a call from the dealer next day saying the 4k tow package was late availability item. Has anyone had the same issue?

It is not flagged on mine as a late availability or a hold so I have not seen that come up and I check it every time I build a Maverick so that I can post it...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is weird because the website says the Lariat Luxury package includes 360 in the detailed list of what is included, with the price at the bottom. The 360 package says it’s included in the Lariat Luxury package. Seems like it may still be charging incorrectly.
Hence the update to my post today, that has been happening on the B&P but is actuality on the WBDO now...

It is required with the Lariat lux package...

Ford Maverick Maverick Ordering: Glitches and late availability items / options as of 06/09/2021 - UPDATED 06/21/2021 1623692260729

Sponsored

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hence the update to my post today, that has been happening on the B&P but is actuality on the WBDO now...

It is required with the Lariat lux package...

1623692260729.png
Oh, yes, I was not doubting your info. I was just commenting that it is still showing up strangely and it’s odd that it is happening. haha

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is anything on the XLT late arrival? Like the tow package or FX4?

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
Dang, the molded front and rear mud flaps are late availability? Seriously Ford? Lol. The only thing that is going to hold up my entire, loaded Lariat build. Oh well.

I'm curious on what typically, "late availability" means in regards to time frame? Things are a little different these days, but what did that mean prior to all this hoopla in the world not adding to a typical late availability notation?

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dang, the molded front and rear mud flaps are late availability? Seriously Ford? Lol. The only thing that is going to hold up my entire, loaded Lariat build. Oh well.

I'm curious on what typically, "late availability" means in regards to time frame? Things are a little different these days, but what did that mean prior to all this hoopla in the world not adding to a typical late availability notation?
I had to remove the bed cross bars from my Lariat build due to late availability as well ...

Sponsored

BeardedK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my XLT the other day, was told that the 4-pin hitch and the rubber floor trays were unavailable. I'm wondering if they're saving them for any of the packages?

RedDirtFil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Welcome to the Ford ordering system with a new model, this morning was not fun contacting my customers that it affected...

Oh well on to fight another day...
No biggie. These things happen. It wasn’t your fault so no reason anyone should be upset with you!
Sponsored