Sponsored

Maverick order - drop ship, uship, all things considered.

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Called up 13 dealerships today in a 300 mile radius. Only 1 tried to sell me a truck. Not impressed at all. I'd rather give business to those who earn it. Have heard great things about Granger and Chapman. Has anyone who ordered from them done a service like drop ship or u ship? I'm planning on calling both to get a final price and if its worth it, do a u ship. Maybe someone has some insight on this. Worth a shot.
Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you get it for the right price whynot? They are all insured in case something happens.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I want to say there is a thread that is region specific, you are likely to get a CD in your area someone is already dealing with, and so less hassle.
If you do not, who you want to talk to is the fleet leasing rep and tell them you would like a courtesy delivery quote

If they say yes, get their location code, rep name,direct number and a quote for the CD. Then email your build to Tom aka @Dealerinsider or one of the other guys and ask if they are still offering to do CDs. Memory serves me Grainger does not, I don’t know about @fordvideoguy how they are handling things. I went with Tom, at Chapman in PA and it’s been awesomely easy. Great communication, pricingjust great in general and we have all seen how irritable and gruffy I can get, yet nothing but praise for the Chapman team.

anyway, the CD will bill Chapman and you will see it as a line item on your quote/Dora. Confirm your Dora by signing it and sending in your DL to verify to Ford you are a real person. Then grab some popcorn and wait for the show to begin.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I want to say there is a thread that is region specific, you are likely to get a CD in your area someone is already dealing with, and so less hassle.
If you do not, who you want to talk to is the fleet leasing rep and tell them you would like a courtesy delivery quote

If they say yes, get their location code, rep name,direct number and a quote for the CD. Then email your build to Tom aka @Dealerinsider or one of the other guys and ask if they are still offering to do CDs. Memory serves me Grainger does not, I don’t know about @fordvideoguy how they are handling things. I went with Tom, at Chapman in PA and it’s been awesomely easy. Great communication, pricingjust great in general and we have all seen how irritable and gruffy I can get, yet nothing but praise for the Chapman team.

anyway, the CD will bill Chapman and you will see it as a line item on your quote/Dora. Confirm your Dora by signing it and sending in your DL to verify to Ford you are a real person. Then grab some popcorn and wait for the show to begin.
We will do free delivery or drop ship but with us, you don't have to try and track down a dealer that will do CD. Our sales staff does it for you, if you plan to finance. It's the Easy Way to Buy. We take care of all the hassle.

velvetsMT

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, F250. F350
If you get it for the right price whynot? They are all insured in case something happens.
You hope they are insured. My uncle bought a car last year and the shipping company squished it on the delivery truck with their hydraulics. They had let the insurance lapse or never actually had any, so his insurance had to cover it, after a big fight.

Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We will do free delivery or drop ship but with us, you don't have to try and track down a dealer that will do CD. Our sales staff does it for you, if you plan to finance. It's the Easy Way to Buy. We take care of all the hassle.
And there you have it from the mouth of @fordvideoguy I’m sure Tom will chime in, sounds like he wants your business though and that’s a very good sign (all 3 are standup guys from what I can tell)

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You hope they are insured. My uncle bought a car last year and the shipping company squished it on the delivery truck with their hydraulics. They had let the insurance lapse or never actually had any, so his insurance had to cover it, after a big fight.
That sucks....was it through uship or something like that?

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have to say all the dealers on the forum are good. They are willing to do business. Choose anyone you like and won't regret it. Btw, I ordered my xlt from Chapman and find a local dealer to do the CD.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have to say all the dealers on the forum are good. They are willing to do business. Choose anyone you like and won't regret it. Btw, I ordered my xlt from Chapman and find a local dealer to do the CD.
That’s tom here in the forums aka @Dealerinsider

velvetsMT

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, F250. F350
That sucks....was it through uship or something like that?
I'm not sure exactly the dealer helped arrange the shipping, it was damaged while they were unloading another vehicle at a dealer enroute. I happened to live in the town it was damaged in so it ended up at my house in the garage for weeks while they sorted it out. No one local could fix it so it had to go to a bigger city, but it's all repaired now. It sucks though because they only repaired and really when there was that much damage it hurts resale.

Sponsored

pointillistic

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Are you financing with Ford or other banks? Can you say that depending on Fico there will be a competitive rate?

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you financing with Ford or other banks? Can you say that depending on Fico there will be a competitive rate?
I am certain ford motor credit or whatever the name is would prefer you finance through them. The wise individual will check multiple sources such as credit unions (hccu, navy federal and Usaa in my case) before commiting

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am certain ford motor credit or whatever the name is would prefer you finance through them. The wise individual will check multiple sources such as credit unions (hccu, navy federal and Usaa in my case) before commiting
Credit unions always do better. mine is just north of 0 less than 60 and 2 for 60 and 2.9 for 84. That is used OR new. They motorcycle is only 3 and thats half of anyone ive seen

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
We have 11 different lenders and will get you the best rate available

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'd agree, the dealers in this forum seem to want your business. I've ordered from Chapman but people that have chosen Granger or Long McArthur Ford are reporting great experiences. Tim (fordvideoguy) from Long McArthur produces a weekly youtube video that keeps us all well informed. These guys seem to care.
Sponsored