Lariat
First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Trim
Lariat
How do you like this interior/exterior color match-up?

1634220274421.png
Advertisement

Darnon

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion Hybrid
Trim
Lariat
Everyone loves to pick the shots with the interior blue over-saturated. If you've seen a Maverick in person it's a dark, subdued blue.

ccmjr77

XLT
First Name
Cal
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia rio, dodge journey
Trim
XLT
I am sure it does not look as bad as the pictures. I just did not want the contrast.

JASmith

First Name
Jessica
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Trim
Undecided
Boing! That is exactly the wheel I'm looking at for mine. Thanks for being the guinea pig :p
I was considering copy-catting, but are they really $290 a wheel? I've always gotten wheels for closer to $150 a wheel. 💸

For the financially-challenged (aka scrubs), these have a similar look and aren't too heavy:
Capture.JPG

BTW, on the Fifteen52s, I can't find a weight listed anywhere. Anyone know?

Last edited:

NCSKY

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Trim
Undecided
Those look fantastic on your truck!

I have never heard of this brand before, but it now has my interest.

stoptothink

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Trim
XLT

stoptothink

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Trim
XLT
I was considering copy-catting, but are they really $290 a wheel? I've always gotten wheels for closer to $150 a wheel. 💸

For the financially-challenged (aka scrubs), these have a similar look and aren't too heavy:
Capture.JPG

Didn't see this before I posted. Exactly what I am looking at. No way am I paying $200+/wheel.

2cafn8d

XLT
First Name
Monica
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler
Trim
XLT
Those look fantastic on your truck!

I have never heard of this brand before, but it now has my interest.
Check out their website. They make some great wheels. I love the car Tarmacs and the Turbomacs.

https://fifteen52.com/

Darnon

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion Hybrid
Trim
Lariat
Didn't see this before I posted. Exactly what I am looking at. No way am I paying $200+/wheel.
$200+ isn't really that unheard of a price for wheels, especially getting into chunkier "truck"-style designs and in a color that isn't silver/black. The ones I got were about $144 ea shipped but I had to paint them myself. They're available in (light) bronze but not in our bolt pattern. The DipYourCar Burnt Copper I had is a near match for the Lariat trim bronze.

Chris McD

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Impreza Sport hatchback
Trim
XLT

Capture.JPG

I noticed during the pandemic that aftermarket wheels have jumped in price. The Sparco Terras aren't as bad a jump as, say, Methods.

OP
OP
Duhveedo

Duhveedo

Lariat
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Trim
Lariat

Capture.JPG

They’re 25lbs but 17x8 vs 17x7.5 for that Sparco wheel

JASmith

First Name
Jessica
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Trim
Undecided
I noticed during the pandemic that aftermarket wheels have jumped in price. The Sparco Terras aren't as bad a jump as, say, Methods.
I know anything in China also has a tariff now, I think its 15%, which is like 99% of wheels now.
They’re 25lbs but 17x8 vs 17x7.5 for that Sparco wheel
Oh ok, cool, thanks, so also not too bad. At that weight I assume they aren't fully forged or flow forged, and just your regular cast wheels?
The DipYourCar Burnt Copper I had is a near match for the Lariat trim bronze.
Nice protip!

stoptothink

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Trim
XLT
$200+ isn't really that unheard of a price for wheels, especially getting into chunkier "truck"-style designs and in a color that isn't silver/black. The ones I got were about $144 ea shipped but I had to paint them myself. They're available in (light) bronze but not in our bolt pattern. The DipYourCar Burnt Copper I had is a near match for the Lariat trim bronze.

I am very aware that $200/wheel is nothing, but that doesn't mean it's worth it (to me). That's kind of the line in the sand I've drawn as far as my cost-benefit analysis. This would be our extra set of wheels for snow tires (which will be on 5-6 months a year), any more and I am looking for stock takeoffs or just getting some steelies.

Advertisement

Advertisement