Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ouch... here are the rules from FORD regarding verification on Mav's
Clearly states SIGNED Buyers order
Note there's a big OR after that. So a signed buyer's order isn't strictly necessary.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jsouth33

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
Definitely thought it said South Carolina lol

Offers still stands but I understand if not, thats far as hell.

OP
OP
jsouth33

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
Note there's a big OR after that. So a signed buyer's order isn't strictly necessary.
This was the original yes, later they did come out and say WBDO screenshots are not accepted w/o signature.....
Ford Maverick Maverick Lead to Order Program: have dealer verify you to expedite your retail order wbdo.PNG

OP
OP
jsouth33

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
This was the original yes, later they did come out and say WBDO screenshots are not accepted w/o signature.....
wbdo.PNG
Yes, when they were 21s but carried this into 22MY COVP and MAV Verification. Either way doesnt hurt.

Aflak1119

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
I reserved online back in June, dealer had me send my build and asked for DL. Never had me sign anything, and I never received an email, but he keeps telling me it's all set. I did call Ford marketing and they did at least have an order number but still no VIN or scheduling info. Should I be concerned?

Expecting it to take while - hybrid XLT + lux, but I'd just really love to know if my order is in the system correctly, and he's just not being helpful. Thinking of starting from scratch with a new dealer.

Sponsored

rscarlisle

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
I put down $1k. Went back a couple days later just to check on the order and my dealer forwarded me this email from Ford.
Ford Maverick Maverick Lead to Order Program: have dealer verify you to expedite your retail order Capture.PNG

OP
OP
jsouth33

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
I reserved online back in June, dealer had me send my build and asked for DL. Never had me sign anything, and I never received an email, but he keeps telling me it's all set. I did call Ford marketing and they did at least have an order number but still no VIN or scheduling info. Should I be concerned?

Expecting it to take while - hybrid XLT + lux, but I'd just really love to know if my order is in the system correctly, and he's just not being helpful. Thinking of starting from scratch with a new dealer.
Verification wont get you a VIN. So there shouldn't be a concern. If the dealer is telling you youre good that would give you a paper trail. The verification is just to help you nudge closer to be selected for scheduling when the time comes. Ford will look at a verified order over non (if both were identical builds)

OP
OP
jsouth33

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
I put down $1k. Went back a couple days later just to check on the order and my dealer forwarded me this email from Ford.
Capture.PNG
Yes, thats the ticket!

THHN12

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 and 2020 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have the AWD XLT order with VIN and 29 Nov build date. Also, the Hybrid XLT order with no VIN yet. The original order on the FWD/4K was cancelled. That single cancelled order of 21 Jul appears 3 times in the order stats. Have tried to use the change order form to remove the order. THHN 12

Sponsored

GrimmXL51

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt
Ouch... here are the rules from FORD regarding verification on Mav's
Clearly states SIGNED Buyers order

Im in VA. Happy to do both of your orders. NO Mark up, NO Deposit.

Ill even cover up to $200 on a one way flight for you and your wife to come get them. Ride from the airport to here included.

LMK
mavl2o3.PNG
Thank you for the offer, but yes that is too far. LoL And since I'm in California it appears that he more than likely did call Ford and take care of it for me. Thank you for the screen shot of the process. Hopefully I get a confirmation emails soon. 👍

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Question:

I did not reserve online. I went to the dealership, paid $500, and placed an order on June 21, 2021.

After leaving several messages for my salesman, he just informed me this week that my build date is the END of November. All he could offer is a delivery will be ‘sometime’ in December.

Is anyone out there waiting six months?

Tks!!
I am 3 months in from my order date. Mavericks are scheduled thru December. Which makes it 5 months in without a build date. So I will be waiting at least 6 months or longer.

Dethkake

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealership was on top of it. Less then 24hrs after I put in my reservation lead back in June I had my paperwork signed. However I still don't have a build date. Might be because I ordered a Hybrid but I am getting so impatient for my build date 🥺

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine asked for $500, but since I'm buying it, I gave 2.5k instead.
Well if your dealer only wants $500.00 and if you ordered a Hybrid and you'll be lucky to get it in January your 2k could be making interest for you. Giving more won't get your truck any sooner!

JRPhawk

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
There isn't a reservation anymore, nor reserve button isn't there. They changed that in August.

16348519833191275351803936114180.jpg

16348520247428312712344459782982.jpg
How is it that there is no charge in the eco boost engine? My build is almost exactly the same but with a hefty eco boost charge??
Sponsored