First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great information, this video explains the process of getting the order approved as well.

I have my order approved, signed, stamped and blessed by Henry Ford, but what I can't understand is how my build has been picked up by Ford a few times to "show" assigned a priority 2 only to be returned back to a priority 10! I know this because my salesman called to tell me this, because he was also baffled as to why I haven't been selected. He said another hybrid after me was selected! I didn't order anything crazy, XLT Hybrid, Lux, 360 sliding rear window on July 5th. The dealership had 6 allocations for this week and I was skipped over. Why?
Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How long did it take you to get a VIN #?
It took mine right at 2 months....but some people here have not yet received a VIN for several months now. Lots of variables involved.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I have my order approved, signed, stamped and blessed by Henry Ford, but what I can't understand is how my build has been picked up by Ford a few times to "show" assigned a priority 2 only to be returned back to a priority 10! I know this because my salesman called to tell me this, because he was also baffled as to why I haven't been selected. He said another hybrid after me was selected! I didn't order anything crazy, XLT Hybrid, Lux, 360 sliding rear window on July 5th. The dealership had 6 allocations for this week and I was skipped over. Why?
Luxury Package would be the only thing I can see. Ford said 20% of the orders would be scheduled with that package. Probably the other hybrid pulled didn't have that package.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Luxury Package would be the only thing I can see. Ford said 20% of the orders would be scheduled with that package. Probably the other hybrid pulled didn't have that package.
Thanks Tim. Now that you say that I recall you stating that in one of your videos. You have once again spread the calm on turbulent water! 😆 🤣

Sponsored

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Hello ALL!

I havent seen this topic yet. The Maverick "Lead to Order Program". Its a way to verify and help expedite Retail orders for customers. Ford is shifting to having dealers verify orders to help expedite your builds across all lines (F-150, Explorer, Super Duty ETC). This is the same for Mavs. When you generate a lead on Fords site with intent to order a Maverick it send the dealer you choose a LEAD. They then verify it by having you signa buyers or, build sheet and a copy of your driver's license. This is the only way to help your build along.

If your dealer hasnt reached out and had you do these now tell them to! It also helps them. Ford will pull Mavericks from their stock if they dont.

Example:

Ford offers the dealer 10 Mavericks for stock... They have 5 retail orders that they have not verified. Ford will only give them 5 for stock and pull the rest of the retails. They can gain allocation for more if they verify!

Examples of what it looks like in the portal (before and after I verified them).

MAVl2o.PNG
mavl202.PNG
I had signed, given copy of license, etc., but called my dealer to make sure it was verified. When I called I had to leave a message. When he called me back, he assumed he knew I wanted an update, so checked status before he called me. Last week Ford told me week of 11/08 build....my salesman says he shows 11/29. I did not receive an email from Ford on the last TWO build date changes. My salesman is having sales manager check to see if he can determine specific holdup/changes on mine. Will update if I get answers.

Big Blue

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I got an email from Ford confirming my order. MY dealer asked for a $500 fully refundable deposit when ordering. I ordered Oct 5th and they told me it could be next spring before delivery, but they openly admitted that was a guess.
Your order for hybrid or eco boost?

GrimmXL51

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt
So I made two orders on 10/11, have sent copies of DL for me and my wife, paid $100 each deposits and dealer supposedly submitted the orders. I've gone back and forth with the salesman to try and verify if the order is in because I still haven't gotten the email from Ford saying my order is placed. I originally had made an order for an XL with a different dealer and when I told them I wanted to place a second order for my wife he said they needed to charge markup for the new AND original order! 😡 I told them to cancel my order and found this other dealer that said they wouldn't charge markup. He said he needed my signature, but then said he called Ford and "took care of it"... Didn't think they could do it without a signature and I still haven't gotten the confirmation email from Ford which makes me think I'm right... What should I do? I'm in Southern California and am willing to jump ship to yet another dealer if anyone has one to recommend.
Ford Maverick Maverick Lead to Order Program: have dealer verify you to expedite your retail order Screenshot_20211022-203233

Sponsored

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Okay, now I'm confused. Are you telling me that if I got an email like this from Ford I still need to talk to my dealer to get him to do something else? Or do I just wait until January or February and go get my truck?

Ford Maverick Maverick Lead to Order Program: have dealer verify you to expedite your retail order 1634961333315

Grayhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Engine
Undecided
Somewhat confused. I ordered directly with the dealer. Did not place an online one. I received the confirmation from Ford. That was on August 27th. That has been it. Does this mean that "The Lead to order" system doesn't work for me? thanks.

OP
OP
jsouth33

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
Somewhat confused. I ordered directly with the dealer. Did not place an online one. I received the confirmation from Ford. That was on August 27th. That has been it. Does this mean that "The Lead to order" system doesn't work for me? thanks.
@tonyinsd
Its almost certain they didnt verify your order. It DOES NOT mean yours will not get built.

Confirmed:
Means the dealer put in an order in WBDO (Web based dealer order).
Your truck will be built when scheduled like anything else they would put in.

Verified through MAV L2o:
Dealer uploads signed buyers order, build sheet and Drivers lic.
this helps the dealer obtain better allocation and confirms with Ford that there is a real customer on the car/ truck that instead of a dealer trying to fluff stock inventory by ordering under "Retail". I was also informed by my zone rep that if there is anyway to "expedite" and order it is to verify it.
Obviously commodity is king, if you have a hybrid youre still waiting a bit but anything that can get yours done faster wouldnt hurt!

They can literally take you info and create an order on fords build and price, it will create a lead for them, they can then go into Mav Lead to order and verify it for you.

Verification is just and additional step, helps customer and dealer.

Let me know if you have any other ?s, happy to help.

OP
OP
jsouth33

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
So I made two orders on 10/11, have sent copies of DL for me and my wife, paid $100 each deposits and dealer supposedly submitted the orders. I've gone back and forth with the salesman to try and verify if the order is in because I still haven't gotten the email from Ford saying my order is placed. I originally had made an order for an XL with a different dealer and when I told them I wanted to place a second order for my wife he said they needed to charge markup for the new AND original order! 😡 I told them to cancel my order and found this other dealer that said they wouldn't charge markup. He said he needed my signature, but then said he called Ford and "took care of it"... Didn't think they could do it without a signature and I still haven't gotten the confirmation email from Ford which makes me think I'm right... What should I do? I'm in Southern California and am willing to jump ship to yet another dealer if anyone has one to recommend.
Screenshot_20211022-203233.png

OP
OP
jsouth33

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
Ouch... here are the rules from FORD regarding verification on Mav's
Clearly states SIGNED Buyers order

Im in VA. Happy to do both of your orders. NO Mark up, NO Deposit.

Ill even cover up to $200 on a one way flight for you and your wife to come get them. Ride from the airport to here included.

LMK
Ford Maverick Maverick Lead to Order Program: have dealer verify you to expedite your retail order mavl2o3.PNG
Sponsored