jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
Hello ALL!

I havent seen this topic yet. The Maverick "Lead to Order Program". Its a way to verify and help expedite Retail orders for customers. Ford is shifting to having dealers verify orders to help expedite your builds across all lines (F-150, Explorer, Super Duty ETC). This is the same for Mavs. When you generate a lead on Fords site with intent to order a Maverick it send the dealer you choose a LEAD. They then verify it by having you signa buyers or, build sheet and a copy of your driver's license. This is the only way to help your build along.

If your dealer hasnt reached out and had you do these now tell them to! It also helps them. Ford will pull Mavericks from their stock if they dont.

Example:

Ford offers the dealer 10 Mavericks for stock... They have 5 retail orders that they have not verified. Ford will only give them 5 for stock and pull the rest of the retails. They can gain allocation for more if they verify!

Examples of what it looks like in the portal (before and after I verified them).

Ford Maverick Maverick Lead to Order Program: have dealer verify you to expedite your retail order MAVl2o.PNG
Ford Maverick Maverick Lead to Order Program: have dealer verify you to expedite your retail order mavl202.PNG
Sponsored

Shantyirish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Hello ALL!

I havent seen this topic yet. The Maverick "Lead to Order Program". Its a way to verify and help expedite Retail orders for customers. Ford is shifting to having dealers verify orders to help expedite your builds across all lines (F-150, Explorer, Super Duty ETC). This is the same for Mavs. When you generate a lead on Fords site with intent to order a Maverick it send the dealer you choose a LEAD. They then verify it by having you signa buyers or, build sheet and a copy of your driver's license. This is the only way to help your build along.

If your dealer hasnt reached out and had you do these now tell them to! It also helps them. Ford will pull Mavericks from their stock if they dont.

Example:

Ford offers the dealer 10 Mavericks for stock... They have 5 retail orders that they have not verified. Ford will only give them 5 for stock and pull the rest of the retails. They can gain allocation for more if they verify!

Examples of what it looks like in the portal (before and after I verified them).

MAVl2o.PNG
mavl202.PNG
Can confirm. They didn’t have me sign a build sheet in July when I placed my order. They called me last weekend to say they missed having me sign the build sheet. I went in Monday and signed it. Three Days later I got a build date.

Make sure you signed the build sheet!!!

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great information, this video explains the process of getting the order approved as well.

Right when I saw the headline I knew Tim would have this on lock. Thanks!

Last edited:

Msmith49333

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus ES300
Signed my build sheet when I ordered. I'll be sure to give my sales rep kudos for knowing his stuff.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jsouth33

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
I signed a build sheet and placed a hefty deposit. Nothing yet.
Just check with your sales rep or manager who does the verification. Ask if your verification has been approved. It takes about 3 days for Ford to approve them once they upload em. Also just to be sure you did a reservation on Ford's website right? (didnt go into dealer to order)

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Just check with your sales rep or manager who does the verification. Ask if your verification has been approved. It takes about 3 days for Ford to approve them once they upload em. Also just to be sure you did a reservation on Ford's website right? (didnt go into dealer to order)
Reservation on Ford site and went in to sign papers.

OP
OP
jsouth33

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
Reservation on Ford site and went in to sign papers.
Ok perfect. Just give em a shout and reference the Maverick Lead to Order program. They should be able to login and let you know. For what its worth I didnt get an email as a customer when mine was approved but did get one as a Sales Manager whenever one was approved.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Ok perfect. Just give em a shout and reference the Maverick Lead to Order program. They should be able to login and let you know. For what its worth I didnt get an email as a customer when mine was approved but did get one as a Sales Manager whenever one was approved.
Ok, will do. Thanks for the heads up!

Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did mine through Chapman with a courtesy delivery. DORA was received (and subsequent one's reflecting my changes) and I sent a copy of my license so as far as I know, everything should be good for my order. Ford chat line has found my order in the system but it has not yet been scheduled for production as of Monday.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
There isn't a reservation anymore, nor reserve button isn't there. They changed that in August.

Ford Maverick Maverick Lead to Order Program: have dealer verify you to expedite your retail order 16348519833191275351803936114180

Ford Maverick Maverick Lead to Order Program: have dealer verify you to expedite your retail order 16348520247428312712344459782982

OP
OP
jsouth33

jsouth33

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT
There isn't a reservation anymore, nor reserve button isn't there. They changed that in August.

16348519833191275351803936114180.jpg

16348520247428312712344459782982.jpg
Aware, i was asking if he had originally reserved when it was available on the site.

Msmith49333

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus ES300
I signed a build sheet and placed a hefty deposit. Nothing yet.
Out of curiosity, what did you deposit? My dealer asked for $500, which is the most I've seen so far.