First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well yesterday was the day I got to see my first Maverick IRL. This is my rogue next to one of them. These two were sold. Both were XL 2.0, one was FWD and one AWD. I am still waiting to sit in one to see how it seems to compare to space in my Rogue. With all the reports of it seeming big etc I was a little surprised to see that the doors seemed a little smaller than I was expecting even though I knew the dimensions would be real close to the Rogue.

Sales guy is suppose to let me know when they get some in that are not sold so I can take a closer look.

Ford Maverick Maverick IRL Maverick
Sponsored

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Its kinda pathetic they couldn't have opened the doors for you to look at. I'm fairly sure any good dealer will be showing customers ordered trucks.

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Its kinda pathetic they couldn't have opened the doors for you to look at. I'm fairly sure any good dealer will be showing customers ordered trucks.

Personally I wouldn't want my new truck trampled through by strangers before I got to pick it up, but yeah most salesmen would grab the keys and open it.

OP
OP

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks guys. I can see it both ways..... I literally just drove up un announced and was looking at them. One of them had someone's stuff already in it and I wouldn't want someone looking in it if my stuff was already there.... the other didn't have anything in it. But I'm sure it won't be to long before I get to sit in one.

I won't be asking for this guy anyway though when I go back, he didn't seem to know much. It always annoys me when I know more about the car than the sales person or they tell you something you know is not correct.

dano0726

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is/was that Area51?

OP
OP

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is/was that Area51?
Yes. The sales guy said a lot of people were asking about the color and pointed out it was Area 51
Sponsored