First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My white XLT Hybrid arrived at my Ford dealer late 12/15 around 6pm which was my 73rd birthday. I picked it up the next day. Today 12/18 I let my wife drive it for the first time (she drives a Prius but has a lead foot). We went to lunch at a place 50 miles away. She liked the Maverick and did well with it. I only had to mention she was 10 over posted speed once but after getting used to the cruise control things were better.

When we got home, there was a box on the porch from FORD. Inside, I found a hat and t-shirt and an invoice showing it was from my son in San Jose. Maverick birthday goodies to go with my truck. Life is good....(y)

Ford Maverick Maverick in Style goodies came today hatshirt
Sponsored

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My white XLT Hybrid arrived at my Ford dealer late 12/15 around 6pm which was my 73rd birthday. I picked it up the next day. Today 12/18 I let my wife drive it for the first time (she drives a Prius but has a lead foot). We went to lunch at a place 50 miles away. She liked the Maverick and did well with it. I only had to mention she was 10 over posted speed once but after getting used to the cruise control things were better.

When we got home, there was a box on the porch from FORD. Inside, I found a hat and t-shirt and an invoice showing it was from my son in San Jose. Maverick birthday goodies to go with my truck. Life is good....(y)

hatshirt.jpg
Congrats on your birthday and getting your Maverick! BTW, you look awesome in your new T-Shirt and hat!!!

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

hatshirt.jpg
Congrats! Gonna need both of those now. Also the truck would be nice I guess
Sponsored