First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But how much will that Ridgeline hybrid cost?
Exactly and Im not a fan of hondas hybrid tech AND im a honda fan. I much prefer the toyota system which is why the maverick peaked my interest and I ordered one.
Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford missed on both ends, although the supply shortage is for the most part not their fault.
If you think Ford assigns people high visability assignments or promotions based on ability or past performance, you also think your Hybrid will be delivered tomorrow.

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well Mr. Blutarsky that is another fine mess you have gotten into

Ford Maverick Maverick hybrids are close to SOLD OUT 1634836692416

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I got nervous and submited my 2.0EB order......figure some hybrid customers will probably switch once the hybrids are fulfilled, and could see all Mav orders shutdown by Nov end. (my speculation...)

Hopefully I can get in for a '22.... 🤞

Jiggsb1

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jiggs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Placed my order yesterday before I saw this. So glad I did! I knew it was going to be a wait, but this is the perfect truck for what I need, even though my half and one ton driven' brothers are gonna be giving me sh!t about it. Not the first or last time.

Sponsored

Mini One-Fiddy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Wildtrak. '23 Maverick XLT BAP Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my order in this morning. Dealer’s computer showed the same “limited availability” that was referenced yesterday. I’m ok with waiting 6-8 months.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was thinking about that, but even more worrisome for the shady dealers that may add markup to retail due to demand
Which is why I have a "signed/dated buyers order" with both mine and the sales manager's signature on it. Total of all costs are listed on it.

V2WIN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just imagine the mark up “sold out” hybrids that customer don’t take delivery of are going to get.
Scares me , dealer will offer diddly squat on trade

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Scares me , dealer will offer diddly squat on trade
Absolutely true on the "diddly squat" on trade-in valuation.

My dealer only offered $11,750 on my 2015 Honda Fit Ex with 43,800 miles on it.

Carvana offered $16,523.

So I am selling it right now to Carvana and I will share the wife's 2009 CR-V until my Hybrid Maverick scheduled build week of 11/15 gets delivered in late December/early January.

Wife works remotely from home and I am already retired so it isn't a hassle.

Wife is also happy that I am upgrading the radio to a 9" Android infotainment system with Android Auto, BlueTooth hands free phone, backup camera and other features.

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Absolutely true on the "diddly squat" on trade-in valuation.

My dealer only offered $11,750 on my 2015 Honda Fit Ex with 43,800 miles on it.

Carvana offered $16,523.
I plan on doing the same with my Mazda. I'll get offers from Carvan, Carmax, Edmunds, etc. and take the best one to the dealer. If they can't match it or at least come within $500 right then and there, I'll tell them I'll be back in 2 days to pick up the Maverick while I sell my Mazda to whomever. What's another 2 day wait on top of however many months I'll be waiting.

Sponsored

flyjum

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sold out here means the 2022 model year will not be available for purchase after that Nov date. The reason is they have a full year's worth of production already sold.

Summer of 2022 will open up orders for the 2023 model year.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You'd be surprised, dealer might be "generous" on the trade, just to stick on even more to the total.. They do this often. Lotta folks don't notice, Ames Ford did this to my old man on his Super Duty.. He's the type to buy based on the payment and not the bottom line though unfortunately. A prime target for stealerships, I told him not to go buying another truck alone. He's getting old though, bet they just saw dollar signs when he walked in.
In 1987 when I was buying a new Mazda 626 and was trading-in my problematic Olds Calais (what a POS).

When it came to trade-in valuation it was all over the place with quotes of "Blue", "Yellow", "Green" book prices. At the time I had never heard of all those colored book price guides. I felt it was presented to just confuse me.

I ended up stating that I didn't care what book price they used for the trade-in nor that I care what they priced the Mazda 626 at I said they could put down whatever they wanted on those.

All I wanted was a quote for the OTD price buying the Mazda 626 and taking my trade-in.

OTD prices from the four dealerships varied by $3000 between the highest and lowest. The third dealership was the lowest and the fourth was the highest. I went back to the third one and got it for the price they had quoted.

V2WIN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I plan on doing the same with my Mazda. I'll get offers from Carvan, Carmax, Edmunds, etc. and take the best one to the dealer. If they can't match it or at least come within $500 right then and there, I'll tell them I'll be back in 2 days to pick up the Maverick while I sell my Mazda to whomever. What's another 2 day wait on top of however many months I'll be waiting.
At the moment I was offered about $500 less than a selling offer. The taxes here are based on what's left after trade so it would cost me an extra $800 if I sold & paid cash. I want a decent trade to save on sales tax.

widetrax

First Name
lester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 bmw
More than the Maverick, of course. I'm guessing it will be in line with the current price difference between the Mav and the Ridgeline.
A Ridgeline is a very nice auto,, I had a new 2018 and really liked it. I actually expect the price to be around $40,000--to$45,000,,,,,,,,,, Honda ain't gonna cut anybody any slack,,,
Sponsored