Sponsored

Probity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Scab 2.7EB, 2017 CR-V
Finally, one of our Canadian friends recorded an actual payload rating yellow door jamb sticker for an XLT trim Hybrid. Don't know all of the options this truck had (which will affect the number) but at least it's a start. 1426# ain't bad all things considered, I know of many F150 Supercrews that have less than this...

Wish he would have got a view of the GVWR, GAWR's white sticker too but can't have everything....

Ford Maverick Maverick Hybrid XLT Payload Rating is ~ 1426 Lbs (per captured yellow sticker! ) 2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid Payload Weight Limit
Sponsored

millertyme15

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Chrysler 200, Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might be a dumb question....does that number vary vehicle by vehicle??? Or will it be 1,426 for all Mavericks???

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Might be a dumb question....does that number vary vehicle by vehicle??? Or will it be 1,426 for all Mavericks???
It'll vary by vehicle. Engine and drivetrain configuration, plus options selected change the gross vehicle weight rating and the payload capacity

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Varies depending on equipment because various items have different weights that affect the end number.

Sponsored

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Varies depending on equipment because various items have different weights that affect the end number.
what Assumptions are made as to occupant weight?

L3fty

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Enclave
what Assumptions are made as to occupant weight?
Ford just figures it based on what they put into it. They tell you what the leftover capacity is and it's on you to subtract your own weight, that of your passengers, and whatever cargo you have from that number.

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Last edited by a moderator:

ThisWas

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid, 2021 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hahahahaha, I wish I weighed 150!!! I did when I quit smoking back in 1982 while on active duty in the Air Force. Haven't seen that number since.
WARNING - NON-MAVERICK INFO FOLLOWS: If interested in dropping weight, try the free "My Fitness Pal" app. You will want to get a friend or spouse involved too as the app works best with peer pressure. Basically you count the calories and log everything you eat daily, set a goal on how much you want to drop each week and the app will provide you with a max allowed calorie count for the day. Good idea to have a food scale that can measure in metric and imperial to make sure portions are accurate. It only took me a few weeks and it became a habit to track my food intake. I was over 200 pounds first of this year, now in the mid 150's, I eat the same stuff as before, just less, and as I am inherently lazy, that weight loss is without exercising.

HarrisonFordMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
For anyone that ordered or is considering the FX4 package, be advised the payload will generally be much lower. This is due to the spring rates and the suspension valving to compensate for a better off-road ride. Also, payload rating is a "dry" weight so that doesn't include fuel, which 1 gallon weigh about 8 pounds so shave another 150ish pounds off that rating from the start.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
WARNING - NON-MAVERICK INFO FOLLOWS: If interested in dropping weight, try the free "My Fitness Pal" app. You will want to get a friend or spouse involved too as the app works best with peer pressure. Basically you count the calories and log everything you eat daily, set a goal on how much you want to drop each week and the app will provide you with a max allowed calorie count for the day. Good idea to have a food scale that can measure in metric and imperial to make sure portions are accurate. It only took me a few weeks and it became a habit to track my food intake. I was over 200 pounds first of this year, now in the mid 150's, I eat the same stuff as before, just less, and as I am inherently lazy, that weight loss is without exercising.
Haha, I had My Fitness Pal app and my account was one of the millions that got hacked a couple years ago. Is it is a pretty good plan if you want to lose control of your accounts and personal information. Here is the notice they put out when they got hacked: https://content.myfitnesspal.com/security-information/notice.html
Sponsored