First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This sold me on the Toyo tires. Look like a good deal and with some rugged rims looks decent. Thanks for posting.
Right on. They are nice, you will like them. 🤙🏼
Sponsored

Daverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Davey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I installed the lift kit with my buddy and then after we finished, I took it in to get an alignment. They adjusted the toe I think and said the rest really wasn’t off at all. It’s 35” from the ground to where the fender starts. It’s 35” on the front and the rear. It’s spot on level. No I’ll effects, it rides nice and the kit is high quality.
Just wanting to confirm- the HRG description says it maintains factory rake, but you report it measuring a level 35" on front and back?
I would prefer a kit that levels, so your experience may sell me on HRG.

OP
OP
azmotoxxx

azmotoxxx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wanting to confirm- the HRG description says it maintains factory rake, but you report it measuring a level 35" on front and back?
I would prefer a kit that levels, so your experience may sell me on HRG.
Not sure why they say that, maybe message them but mine is level with no rake anymore. That was the look I was after. So you should be golden if you are after the same thing.

TexasJake

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat & Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where did you find that JL box to fit in the rear seat?? I purchased a 8” JL amp powered ported box. That didn’t fit under the rear seat bench. It’s currently behind my drivers side floor board 😒

OP
OP
azmotoxxx

azmotoxxx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where did you find that JL box to fit in the rear seat?? I purchased a 8” JL amp powered ported box. That didn’t fit under the rear seat bench. It’s currently behind my drivers side floor board 😒
That was a custom box that I got made.

Sponsored

CHills

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are you running any spacers behind the wheels?

snicol11

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
spncr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey OP - Looks great! Trying to decide If I should do the lift + tires since I'm a giant at 6'6"... Do you have a new total height to the top of the cab now that it's complete? I think stock height was 68.7" to the top of the cab.

OP
OP
azmotoxxx

azmotoxxx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey OP - Looks great! Trying to decide If I should do the lift + tires since I'm a giant at 6'6"... Do you have a new total height to the top of the cab now that it's complete? I think stock height was 68.7" to the top of the cab.
I’m 6’4”, this truck has excellent head room. I’ll measure it when I get home. But you should definitely do the lift and the wheels regardless.

CactusJack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Which McGard lug nut kit did you go with? Thanks!

Sponsored

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

OP, can we get a more comprehensive look at your MPG since you've gotten the kit?

The average per tank MPG figure is what I'd like to know what it is since you've lifted your Hybrid.

OP
OP
azmotoxxx

azmotoxxx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you drive highway and haul @ss at all, it will eat up your higher MPG average quickly. If you drive all city and you are trying to drive it well you can get over 40 MPG. Lately I just drive like normal and don’t care about MPG and I’m averaging around 34 - 35 MPG. I think it’s not much different regardless of the wheels and tires. Honestly my rims I think were lighter than stock. It’s probably around a 2 MPG difference or more. Nothing to worry about imo. If you want the truck to look better just do it. Hope that helps.