- JL Audio 10” subwoofer
- sound deadening material in all four doors, under and behind rear seat
- Auto-dimming home link rear view mirror
- AkroHD trash can
- AkroHD cup holder coasters
- AkroHD phone holder in cubby

Next up:
- painted Ford logos front, side and rear

Would like to get white Lariet door handles. Would like airbags and a tonneau cover down the road possibly. 🤘🏼

Ford Maverick Maverick Hybrid Build: HRG 1.5" lift, 17" RRW Wheels, Toyo Open Country AT3, Steeda strut tower brace, PPF & more Ford Maverick on HRG 1.5 inch lift 17%22 RRW Wheels 245-65-17 Toyo Open Country AT3

Ford Maverick Maverick Hybrid Build: HRG 1.5" lift, 17" RRW Wheels, Toyo Open Country AT3, Steeda strut tower brace, PPF & more Ford Maverick on HRG 1.5 inch lift 17%22 RRW Wheels 245-65-17 Toyo Open Country AT3 a

Ford Maverick Maverick Hybrid Build: HRG 1.5" lift, 17" RRW Wheels, Toyo Open Country AT3, Steeda strut tower brace, PPF & more 5355F161-0CA7-40B8-B645-D484823B8CE9

Ford Maverick Maverick Hybrid Build: HRG 1.5" lift, 17" RRW Wheels, Toyo Open Country AT3, Steeda strut tower brace, PPF & more F62B0546-ECD1-4779-83EE-35708481A9AA

Ford Maverick Maverick Hybrid Build: HRG 1.5" lift, 17" RRW Wheels, Toyo Open Country AT3, Steeda strut tower brace, PPF & more DF2D6478-0180-4962-A869-71B06E7F2070

Ford Maverick Maverick Hybrid Build: HRG 1.5" lift, 17" RRW Wheels, Toyo Open Country AT3, Steeda strut tower brace, PPF & more 7A00EB50-E9D6-4DC2-810D-BDF83B5762C4
Sponsored

Last edited:

StillWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was thinking about getting the kit as well. Did you install yourself? Was your tire choice pre determined or is that the largest you were able to fit?

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
- HRG 1.5” lift
- RRW 17x8 wheels (RR5-V)
- 245/65/17 Toyo Open Country AT3
- McGard lug nuts
- Steeda strut tower brace
- F150 LEDs all over
- Ceramic tint
- PPF the entire front, front fenders, hood, A pullers, edge of roof, etc
- Ceramic coated the paint
- Tailgate strut install
- LCD protector
- Center console organizer
- Waiting on mini antenna

Would like to get white Lariet door handles. Would like airbags and a tonneau cover. Probably missing some things. 🤘🏼

View attachment 73779

5355F161-0CA7-40B8-B645-D484823B8CE9.jpeg

View attachment 73781

F62B0546-ECD1-4779-83EE-35708481A9AA.jpeg
Did you tint all windows or just the front two? And what percentage did you run up front (if you did the fronts only)?

Nice looking ride, good choices!

OP
OP
azmotoxxx

azmotoxxx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was thinking about getting the kit as well. Did you install yourself? Was your tire choice pre determined or is that the largest you were able to fit?
I did the lift install with my buddy. Took us a few hours but was simple enough. He has a lift so it made it easier than just doing it in my garage.

Regarding the tires, I just wanted to go as big as I could without it rubbing and I didn’t feel like modifying the inner fender liner. Consider it is a hybrid I passed on doing the larger 265/65/17 tires I originally wanted. I’m happy as is and will probably get better gas mileage this way.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
azmotoxxx

azmotoxxx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you tint all windows or just the front two? And what percentage did you run up front (if you did the fronts only)?

Nice looking ride, good choices!
Tinted all the windows with Xpel XR plus tint. 55% windshield, 20% front, and 35% rear since the windows come darker from factory. I wanted 20% all the way around essentially. Cheers

OP
OP
azmotoxxx

azmotoxxx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks fantastic! Curious to see how your MPGs are affected.
Thank you! So far it really hasn’t changed much, maybe 1 - 2 mpg less. The wheels were fairly light, under 24 lbs. However with the lift and bigger tires it changed things slightly.

StillWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice! I’m interested but will try to cram some large tires in there….well eventually. I’ve been stalking the price and saw it went up due to upgraded sway bar links. Looks to be worth it though, nice job.

OP
OP
azmotoxxx

azmotoxxx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
did the lift install with my buddy.
Nice! I’m interested but will try to cram some large tires in there….well eventually. I’ve been stalking the price and saw it went up due to upgraded sway bar links. Looks to be worth it though, nice job.
I hear you, the sway bar links are nice and they have grease ports too. I'm happy I went with the smaller tires to be honest. I can't stand being in gravel and hearing my tires rub on the inner fender liners when turning. Just gets annoying, but I'm sure you could mod it to make it work. Peace out

Kento87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outlander
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the same exact kit. Mine was his test bed for the kit. I have been running it for 3 weeks and have not noticed any do in MPG, but again I am also keeping stock tires and wheels. I am very happy with it, no noticable change in the ride and I feel the lift is just right for the truck.

Sponsored

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great!

OP
OP
azmotoxxx

azmotoxxx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the same exact kit. Mine was his test bed for the kit. I have been running it for 3 weeks and have not noticed any do in MPG, but again I am also keeping stock tires and wheels. I am very happy with it, no noticable change in the ride and I feel the lift is just right for the truck.
Thank you for doing this, the kit is awesome! My mpg is still really good right now. The lift height is great.

Stevenchacon

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL AWD
How did you get the wheel bolts to be the gunmetal color? All I see on their website is black or gold.

OP
OP
azmotoxxx

azmotoxxx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine